The drama this game on a D1 is quite something. Now everyone will be all „I won‘t claim, shoot me if you must!“ uhh as if that helps the situation in any way.
So this is more about you than me. Well, i've died for less.Nah, I smelt blood in the water and decided to go for it. This is my legacy as a townie I'm trying to recover here![]()
I have 3 locked Votes on me, if you're gonna shoot take someone else, i'm dying anyway.To shoot Seraph, or someone inactive like Van...
I don't disagree but since he claimed he should get it out of the way so only det and no doc/kill actions go towards himThe role is pretty bad.
Last games Van was always town when he was afklynched, tho may not mean anything here.I'm sure you all have your reasons for hiding but I'm just seeing what else I can stir up before I take the shot.
To shoot Seraph, or someone inactive like Van...
Well, why don't you reveal?The drama this game on a D1 is quite something. Now everyone will be all „I won‘t claim, shoot me if you must!“ uhh as if that helps the situation in any way.
Votekill digitaldude
this is strange.Maybe DD should be shot instead.
Get it out of the way? As in die? Using it once or not hardly changes which roles go for him at night, cowboy can shoot every day.I don't disagree but since he claimed he should get it out of the way so only det and no doc/kill actions go towards him
Tbh I have a hard time trusting you cause you went back to your post style from the first game but sure, hopefully we can continue this conversation when Recruiter-kun invites us.Of course you are more suspicious than me, as a noob I can claim that this is a new role for me and that I didn't know what to do with it, seeing you reveal it, made me reveal it, my initial plan was to just hint, but you forced my hand, especially that my active role is very useless.
As the winner of the previous game, everybody knows you have a galactic brain, so revealing you are SM has to either be a good town play, but nobody has said that it is or a good mafia play trying to claim early and justifying it based on your understanding of the game (multiple factions, banacco) or because you are a mafia mason.
I'm not accusing you, not asking people to lynch you.
Just keeping an eye on you, as our fate is tied together this game :'(
are you seriously proposing that wtf smh, someone pls shoot himLast games Van was always town when he was afklynched, tho may not mean anything here.
Tbf a round of last minute voting after Seraph dies would be fun to see, but you can also fail the duel so there‘s that.
I believe you're supposed to put them in bold evil@SonOfDaws second time ignoring my votes, while them being cap locks is more than offensive
@SirSamuel016 you should use your bullet today, because chances are high mafia won't let a townie killing party make it through the night. But please assess target properly before doing so
))On top of this it's self confirmable by surviving once lmao worst roleWould only claim with massive reveals. You can easily limit my role from my hint and my first 3 (?) posts
Yeah the potential to kill a mafia in a blink and then try again continuously is awful.
)He called my McDo soggy! If he goes, no love lostGet it out of the way? As in die? Using it once or not hardly changes which roles go for him at night, cowboy can shoot every day.
