Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The drama this game on a D1 is quite something. Now everyone will be all „I won‘t claim, shoot me if you must!“ uhh as if that helps the situation in any way.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No I actually rather not be shot tyvm
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Nah, I smelt blood in the water and decided to go for it. This is my legacy as a townie I'm trying to recover here :XD
So this is more about you than me. Well, i've died for less.

To shoot Seraph, or someone inactive like Van...
I have 3 locked Votes on me, if you're gonna shoot take someone else, i'm dying anyway.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Votekill digitaldude
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm sure you all have your reasons for hiding but I'm just seeing what else I can stir up before I take the shot.

To shoot Seraph, or someone inactive like Van...
Last games Van was always town when he was afklynched, tho may not mean anything here.

Tbf a round of last minute voting after Seraph dies would be fun to see, but you can also fail the duel so there‘s that.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
The drama this game on a D1 is quite something. Now everyone will be all „I won‘t claim, shoot me if you must!“ uhh as if that helps the situation in any way.
Well, why don't you reveal?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't disagree but since he claimed he should get it out of the way so only det and no doc/kill actions go towards him
Get it out of the way? As in die? Using it once or not hardly changes which roles go for him at night, cowboy can shoot every day.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Of course you are more suspicious than me, as a noob I can claim that this is a new role for me and that I didn't know what to do with it, seeing you reveal it, made me reveal it, my initial plan was to just hint, but you forced my hand, especially that my active role is very useless.

As the winner of the previous game, everybody knows you have a galactic brain, so revealing you are SM has to either be a good town play, but nobody has said that it is or a good mafia play trying to claim early and justifying it based on your understanding of the game (multiple factions, banacco) or because you are a mafia mason.

I'm not accusing you, not asking people to lynch you.

Just keeping an eye on you, as our fate is tied together this game :'(
Tbh I have a hard time trusting you cause you went back to your post style from the first game but sure, hopefully we can continue this conversation when Recruiter-kun invites us.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Last games Van was always town when he was afklynched, tho may not mean anything here.

Tbf a round of last minute voting after Seraph dies would be fun to see, but you can also fail the duel so there‘s that.
are you seriously proposing that wtf smh, someone pls shoot him
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@SonOfDaws second time ignoring my votes, while them being cap locks is more than offensive :arf

@SirSamuel016 you should use your bullet today, because chances are high mafia won't let a townie killing party make it through the night. But please assess target properly before doing so
I believe you're supposed to put them in bold evil :)))
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Would only claim with massive reveals. You can easily limit my role from my hint and my first 3 (?) posts



Yeah the potential to kill a mafia in a blink and then try again continuously is awful.
On top of this it's self confirmable by surviving once lmao worst role
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,736
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I refuse to shoot Shad today because his avi is my pair~, I trust Gry and he also said to not kill Bel so I'll give her the pass for now (inb4 I die because she wants revenge for that Day 2 test kill in Game 80 :XD )

Thinking Van or Lambu but again, Seraph is an option.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Damn what a read. This sure as hell is an eventful D1.

I wanna give Seraph a chance to talk before voting him but it sure looks like it's a viable lynch.

Sam using his Cowboy adds the second value of having a potentially confirmed townie by the end of D1 that a detective can use for sanity control.

Not sure about the whole BG thing that went on earlier since I skimmed large parts of that. Gotta reread some bits.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
SHOOT GRY YES
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
You know, before talking about Sam's target shouldn't we think about the lynch?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top