Hope sonofdaws makes it fast cause we have 1hour to decide new lynch if seraph dies.
Sakura is the bestI honestly don't think sam is cowboy or w/e the role that shoots during the day is. seems like a troll move

You better damn well put some respect on my nameI honestly don't think sam is cowboy or w/e the role that shoots during the day is. seems like a troll move
That doesn't even make sense, tho Sleeper Lover with SuperMason would be spicy asf.Ok you mafia mason lover sleeper!

?
For real? He already announced his shot. There are no day-blocking roles (except for the BG-thing) so something will happen.I honestly don't think sam is cowboy or w/e the role that shoots during the day is. seems like a troll move
No but for real I'm seeing Seraph fumbling and dying like he always does, how come you want me to be perfectly at ease with it?I think the case on Seraph's "defense" was quite intense for the little grounding it had. I'll give you I'm not a fan of how that was mostly all the participation Gaj had in the game. Also think you're using very subjective and silly things on me, but as you say, can't hold that against you, your way of play (tho considering all I've said in game, looks cheap to me but welp). Even tho you were adamant about people y'day, imo you weren't as committed on having others see it the way you see, I mentioned this before - differently from your last game. You look less "bummed" about not being heard. And I just legit really differ from how you see the risks for Sam, with vets claiming active, I don't think a CB would be the primary N1 target at all since it's still quite early as well and chances are Samuel could end up serving them. In any case, if he shoots now or not, I don't see why you're so upset about the possibility of him not doing so, considering there are reasonable things behind both action courses.
Sam if you shoot the penguin I'll put three (3) respects a week on your name for the rest of the yearYou better damn well put some respect on my name
I said that because you guys seem to be disregarding Sam's move as trolling
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
