Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hope sonofdaws makes it fast cause we have 1hour to decide new lynch if seraph dies.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Poopie stop bullying the mother of your child, we have more suspicious people to kill

Now that Sera is off the table, I suggest we kill the imposter animal
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh shit, who are the lynch candidates next if Sereph is killed? Should it be different if he is mafia or if he is town ahhhhhhhhhhh panicccc no time to think
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I honestly don't think sam is cowboy or w/e the role that shoots during the day is. seems like a troll move
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why don't we just kill the penguin. Fishmonger cunt isn't here anyway lets goo
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok you mafia mason lover sleeper!
That doesn't even make sense, tho Sleeper Lover with SuperMason would be spicy asf. :gent

I think Sam "oolonged" himself, hopefully Im wrong.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I honestly don't think sam is cowboy or w/e the role that shoots during the day is. seems like a troll move
For real? He already announced his shot. There are no day-blocking roles (except for the BG-thing) so something will happen.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think the case on Seraph's "defense" was quite intense for the little grounding it had. I'll give you I'm not a fan of how that was mostly all the participation Gaj had in the game. Also think you're using very subjective and silly things on me, but as you say, can't hold that against you, your way of play (tho considering all I've said in game, looks cheap to me but welp). Even tho you were adamant about people y'day, imo you weren't as committed on having others see it the way you see, I mentioned this before - differently from your last game. You look less "bummed" about not being heard. And I just legit really differ from how you see the risks for Sam, with vets claiming active, I don't think a CB would be the primary N1 target at all since it's still quite early as well and chances are Samuel could end up serving them. In any case, if he shoots now or not, I don't see why you're so upset about the possibility of him not doing so, considering there are reasonable things behind both action courses.
No but for real I'm seeing Seraph fumbling and dying like he always does, how come you want me to be perfectly at ease with it?

You accuse me of being subjective and then in the same sentence subjectively call me cheap? Ok?

I'm trying to be as assertive as possible. I don't recall being bummed like that last game at all, I died fucking n1.

Cowboy should easily be high priority, it has a lot of different value. If there's many killing parties you can consider it dead as almost a given. Havent seen anyone claim active that would be n1 kill easily either.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I said that because you guys seem to be disregarding Sam's move as trolling
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feels bad that we're train lynching/shooting up D1 the only black character though ngl smh
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
🤠 :handgun 💥 @Seraph

If I die then I hope this was fun and a bit of a redemption @GrySun :XD


You know, Miria...



This mother trucker is looking might funny. Don’t you agree?


Mighty funny. Might funny indeed, I-dog. We don’t like his kind ‘round here.


No, we d-.... Miria?


Liars are the worst.


...Yeah, liars. They sure are. You got that heat on ya?


I’m a cowgirl. My heart’s always ready... *finger guns* ...To fire off a shot.



SirSamuel016 has challenged Seraph to a duel!




SirSamuel016 ( Badass Cowgirl )
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
On top of that I said I would try to play differently on the last dead pad several times, as it got me killed early. If I hadn't I would be held accountable for it too? There's no winning either way.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well Hardy there you go with your OP role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top