I don't think he is Mafia. At least his playstyle isn't different from before. It seems way too easy.Are you mafia or cowards? Cause what reason is there to avoid killing seraph?
I'd rather lynch you tbh.
I don't think he is Mafia. At least his playstyle isn't different from before. It seems way too easy.Are you mafia or cowards? Cause what reason is there to avoid killing seraph?
Any last words, sir? The stage is yours.You know, this did give me a brief flashback to Zasz daykilling me and i couldn't help crack up about the way it ended lmao.
Orgz also did.I was not expecting to read 20 pages since I last logged on.
So I missed a cowboy shot?
I spedrun a bit through the pages to make it on time. so I didn’t grasp the bodyguard subject. Seraph and who claimed bodyguard?
I’ll go re-read soon
Not yet, the time isn't there.Any last words, sir? The stage is yours.
But there‘s like 15 mins.Not yet, the time isn't there.
actually there ws no gun pointed? and at the time I read it i didn't even know he was bp i think, and as you can see I'm very behind with the chatting and had not yet noticed he was killed....1) you're talking to a dead man
2) last game you revealed SPY on day 1 for no real reason, and now you won't when pointed a gun at your head. now that's a change