Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I was not expecting to read 20 pages since I last logged on.

So I missed a cowboy shot? :(

I spedrun a bit through the pages to make it on time. so I didn’t grasp the bodyguard subject. Seraph and who claimed bodyguard?

I’ll go re-read soon
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You know, this did give me a brief flashback to Zasz daykilling me and i couldn't help crack up about the way it ended lmao.
Any last words, sir? The stage is yours.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I did claim active by the way Panda. I didn’t see it next to my name
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I was not expecting to read 20 pages since I last logged on.

So I missed a cowboy shot? :(

I spedrun a bit through the pages to make it on time. so I didn’t grasp the bodyguard subject. Seraph and who claimed bodyguard?

I’ll go re-read soon
Orgz also did.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I really want to vote DD right now.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
votelock Seraph

Don't mind being last to vote on him btw.
Looks like there isn't more coming and the fate is sealed anyway. Sorry for not engaging much today. Did not plan to be so busy on D1.

The train on DD and everyone who voted for him is interesting. 2BG aren't that crazy when the hosts expect that people choose not to use their roles to use the mechanic and the the historical hate for that role. Nevertheless Evil is usually quite thorough with his lists so here we go.





 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Jesus or restless? It must be some on death jutsu
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm willing to believe Bel claim, looks legit I don't see why they Bel would make this specific lie.

The theory of multiple factions is even stronger now with a recruiter starting alone, the chances for a mafia mason is also extremely high.

I think the different group of mafia mason should corporate in the next few days but be careful.

Question: can a Mafia mason start already recruited?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not yet, the time isn't there.
But there‘s like 15 mins.

@masons contest some rail tracer action like the kill one, make the scum have to invest more members‘ actions to get it. Someone should also go for protection/block.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
1) you're talking to a dead man
2) last game you revealed SPY on day 1 for no real reason, and now you won't when pointed a gun at your head. now that's a change
actually there ws no gun pointed? and at the time I read it i didn't even know he was bp i think, and as you can see I'm very behind with the chatting and had not yet noticed he was killed....
last game I was being called out last minute and last I had checked back then I was top voted, lawl or who got snipped in my place, had all the votes gathered last minute, I literally thought I was dead even posted in the discussion thread smth about you ppl sucking XD for killing me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top