Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Jfc I drive home from work and there’s like a dozen new pages already. Mason reveal now? With this mechanic? I mean, I believe it
What else happened since I left, except Sam becoming Sissy Cowboy?

Unless there’s 2 Bodyguards, Seraph is lying. Idk if there’s been 2 BGs before, I guess it’s not entirely impossible, but since he both contradicted his hint and claimed my role, AND has been laying low most Day, he was easily clearest suspect to me. On the off-off-chance he is second BG then I guess I’ve dug my own grave but I can’t not call him out on this.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
votelock Seraph

Don't mind being last to vote on him btw.
Looks like there isn't more coming and the fate is sealed anyway. Sorry for not engaging much today. Did not plan to be so busy on D1.

The train on DD and everyone who voted for him is interesting. 2BG aren't that crazy when the hosts expect that people choose not to use their roles to use the mechanic and the the historical hate for that role. Nevertheless Evil is usually quite thorough with his lists so here we go.
Sorry, I didn't get the last part, you want me to check if we had double BG games?

RoleGame #Theme
Bodyguard
34​
Mangahelpers Edition
41​
End of Fairy Tail
42​
Mafia Game of Thrones
43​
Star Wars Edition
45​
Al-Thamen and Solomon's Legacy
47​
Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
52​
The Walking Dead: Among the Traitors
58​
How to play 13
59​
Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of Death
62​
RWBY Edition
64​
One-Punch Man
70​
Fumetsu no Anata e
71​
Kingdom Hearts
75​
Nobless x Noragami
79​
Marvel Cinematic Universe
80​
Fate Grand Order
86​
Magic: the Gathering - Planechase
Bodyguard Super Mason
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arc
Bodyguard Traitor-Naive
84​
MH Hydra
Martyr/Townie/Bodyguard
57​
Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth
Mentee/Bodyguard
54​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
**I believe it, but with this Mechanic regular Masons have more of an advantage than usual... spoiling that D1, why.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Then i would've died challenging you. Two memorable MG Moments to add.



Good, then i won't feel half as bad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



For playing. :XD
Why me?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i'm curious if seraph isn't mafia, how many mafiosos are among his voters. guess we'll first have to wait and see what he turns out to be
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ah whatever, dark side here I go!

Votekill DD
 

pudgiePenguin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 11, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
56
Country
Antarctica
What rule about your allegiance was unclear to you 🤔
Nothing specific about my allegiance at all (townie). But just getting a better grasp of roles since i'm completely new to the mafia game.

@Raven was the MVP to me for saving my flat penguin ass while I caught up. I did not know that posting was gonna be this intense haha

I'm keeping my vote the same since I'm still suspect of Panda.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why is Seraph suspected again?
Cooperative work of org and mine list and farfalla picking up that his hint "previously had the role" and then later "bodyguard" didn't align. Then later he said he lied about the having it previously part, but BG was real deal. It doesn't make sense someone lying about a role like bodyguard unless it's a townie samming around.

Demon, how are you asking those questions, it was debate for the past three hours, and you were here.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Alright, i'd challenge and try to kill you because i can never bring myself to trust you in these games. That better?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Nothing specific about my allegiance at all (townie). But just getting a better grasp of roles since i'm completely new to the mafia game.

@Raven was the MVP to me for saving my flat penguin ass while I caught up. I did not know that posting was gonna be this intense haha

I'm keeping my vote the same since I'm still suspect of Panda.
you weren't at risk, but my subconsciousness acted on it's own there since i'm sleepy as f. I was laughing my ass off of DD avatar while reading his posts then panda happened :yodawg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
BTW, Gry-chan we are approaching 100 mark, just a heads-up
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
4 min left
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top