Don’t you always kill your self in these games I really have no hand in your business m8 mateAlright, i'd challenge and try to kill you because i can never bring myself to trust you in these games. That better?

Don’t you always kill your self in these games I really have no hand in your business m8 mateAlright, i'd challenge and try to kill you because i can never bring myself to trust you in these games. That better?

Random to avoid penaltyBtw @Raven why did you vote DD?
exactly my pointThe worst part about all this is that we might aswell have two mafia groups so a correct lynch would not actually clear the Seraph train instigators.
he voted me and I voted him when he had 3votes? bandwagon my nutsWhy are you voting him? Just a bandwagon?
I did. Guess the hosts are busy. Let's see. If it doesn't happen then I'm up for lynch tomorrow. But I'd need an explanation since I don't think there's a naive noble.Hmmm didn't Bel say she'd use her role before the day would end or I misread that?
Nah imo having two mafias gunning each other down - specially for credibility - could serve us very well if it's the case. It comes with pros.The worst part about all this is that we might aswell have two mafia groups so a correct lynch would not actually clear the Seraph train instigators.
LOL HE IS THIRD PARTY WELPOh well, with 4 mins left to go, i guess biding my farewell is a good idea.
Alone for this duel before this game has been fun for me, i guess i'll listen to what some of you said and change my playstyle for the next game, not sure if that'll change much but i'll try anyway.
I hope one of the Mafias wins this game, the TP is bowing out here, take care you all!
....I hope one of the Mafias wins this game, the TP is bowing out here, take care you all!
Lock on DD.Well, Maybe this is bias since Panda decided throw me under the bus while AFK, an easy target for mafia and getting townies on the bandwagon. But when Raven saved my ass, suddenly more votes went to Seraph, including Panda's. I suspect him and DD.
There's a mafia one tho c.cI did. Guess the hosts are busy. Let's see. If it doesn't happen then I'm up for lynch tomorrow. But I'd need an explanation since I don't think there's a naive noble.
Oh...I hope one of the Mafias wins this game, the TP is bowing out here, take care you all!