greg did you kill evil ?
Oh plz....greg did you kill evil ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That Panda targetted Hardy you mean, no?![]()
No, that Panda died because he tried to use Pirate on Hardy.
Yea switch Hardy for panda in my original statement. At work so dipping in and out and it’s baby night. They try to get all prego women to have their babies between Thursday and Friday so the doctors won’t have to be called in over the weekend.I agree, I also think it was good to not reveal it.
Panda tried to steal Hardy's ability and died because he is a mafia man, his only line of defence is that she was killed by another killing group.
3 kills is way to low considering 2 townies kiled themselves.
Poisoner? Santa? Nobody tried to go for the RT Kill option as they were afraid it will be contested by many factions?
You got blocked by the RT mechanic.
Panda said who he was targeting...cmonYea switch Hardy for panda in my original statement. At work so dipping in and out and it’s baby night. They try to get all prego women to have their babies between Thursday and Friday so the doctors won’t have to be called in over the weekend.
But the point was the implication of the suicidal death. If two people died because of self infliction from bad targets then our death number is too low.
But I also don’t know if panda would use pirate on N1?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She said she will, no reason to doubt her. We have her final testament.But I also don’t know if panda would use pirate on N1?

You can control the birth date?Yea switch Hardy for panda in my original statement. At work so dipping in and out and it’s baby night. They try to get all prego women to have their babies between Thursday and Friday so the doctors won’t have to be called in over the weekend.
But the point was the implication of the suicidal death. If two people died because of self infliction from bad targets then our death number is too low.
But I also don’t know if panda would use pirate on N1?
how can you doubt i'm mafia mason when penguin made it clear that we are together and he also died as MASON RECRUITER. A rational thinking would be Raven must be a confirmed Townie because penguin turned out to be one. Not because of the hydra game with holt. Poor assumption and poor train of thoughts you got herelawl raised a point on Raven, but I also doubt that she's mafia mason, mainly because I can see why she would want Holt on her team after that Hydra Game, so I believe in her.
Are you one too...cause I think she is digging in deeper with that postYou can control the birth date?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No I am not.Are you one too...cause I think she is digging in deeper with that post
What?Panda is a man...i mean a 12yr old boy
![]()
You could still be mafia mason...but I dont believe if you were you would have said anything...you goodhow can you doubt i'm mafia mason when penguin made it clear that we are together and he also died as MASON RECRUITER. A rational thinking would be Raven must be a confirmed Townie because penguin turned out to be one. Not because of the hydra game with holt. Poor assumption and poor train of thoughts you got here
Haha...yeah kid is fukn mature noWhat?

can a mafia mason be with another mason from the start? Seems like a toxic set up lolA Mafia Mason is a pro-Mafia that can communicate with other pro-Town Masons. If targeted by the Mason Recruiter, the Mason Recruiter doesn't die and the Mafia Mason joins the Mason team without losing his role. The other pro-Town Masons believe the Mafia Mason to be a regular pro-Town Mason.
@Raven Whatever you say don't copy paste the text or post pics from your pad here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No I am not.
why you think i would do that?
Yes he can. It was the norm before even.can a mafia mason be with another mason from the start? Seems like a toxic set up lol
I doubt that you are mafia mason, meaning that I believe it's unlikely that you are mafia mason, no? Probably should have changed ''but'' to ''so''.how can you doubt i'm mafia mason when penguin made it clear that we are together and he also died as MASON RECRUITER. A rational thinking would be Raven must be a confirmed Townie because penguin turned out to be one. Not because of the hydra game with holt. Poor assumption and poor train of thoughts you got here