Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
votekill Hardy
we got holt in a bag....dou mafia lover is anything strong
You want to kill your lover now? Aren't you all over the place?

Gry is ALIIIIIIIIVE, hide your kids hide your wife!!!
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
My lover...wtf lol
Sorry I think I'm hallucinating right now, I will go to sleep in 30 min, please guys don't spam 20 pages!!!

Just ignore hardy's claim that he is a changed man!
Gry or Hardy not dying N1 is just too much for me to believe!

Cause panda hit a mafia...you think lover holt is a stronger role?
Wait why do we think Holt is a lover again?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im going to bed...gotta be up in 5hrs.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why do you think he is a lover to begin with? Xnut is probably a mafia bomb, what’s the point of xnut suiciding if they are both lovers makes no sense to me
If he isnt :catshrug

Why im voting Hardy....
Cya tomorrow...or should I say in a few hours
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Wait why do we think Holt is a lover again?
if you kill hult im suicding
Because of this sentence. I believe we're assuming too much though. It would make no sense for him to ask to be lynched instead of holt if he's lover with him. Unless he's pulling some sort of bomb lover, I don't see why he would do that, but even as a bomb lover actually... why would you say that right at the start of the day phase...
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oh I see, I confused xnut posts with gnut, TY.

Let wait to hear more from xnut, also from everybody (except hardy), good luck hunting, be back in 7h.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Holt
Xnut
Hardy


are the most suspicious right now, I want to add lambu because he wanted to get recruited so maybe he is a mafia mason
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Can a mafia be super mason because it overlaps with mafia mason
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shad if you are mafia I will applaud
I was just thinking about that, what will I do the next game I'm mafia probably will be lynched D1 or learn from the best and turn on my team, wait I'm not doing that now, this is good boy townie mode.

Guys hardy was also throwing shade at farf yesterday I think.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Yeah, Holt is most definitely mafia if what Raven says is true. There's no way Penguin would get targeted by a night kill when it's his first game ever... unless this mafia has no honour,
Just catching up huys, but startingnwork in a few mins.... just wanted to point out for now that I agree with what ajeel said.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Cause panda hit a mafia...you think lover holt is a stronger role?
Isn't it safer to go for Holt? There is still a small possibility that Panda chose someone else.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Guys hardy was also throwing shade at farf yesterday I think.
So was Gnut? And Lawl? He’s the one that pointed her out first. And maybe evil, panda, and Gry too?? Would have to go back and look forward those.


The one who has the best ideas of being watchful on everyone so far is Lawl.

I’m not overly fond of your playstyle, Shad. It’s a little to squirrel on crack for me.

....that being said, I dislike @GrySun and @gnut playstyle too. I take offense at Gnut saying I rub him the wrong way. Nobody ever has told me I’m bad at rubbing. And I don’t understand this thing Gnut said where “I doubt lovers is strong so they get a pass?” I mean do we think there is no TSC? Any group is bad atm especially with a hit to our masons. But I do agree we shouldn’t narrow our view to 1-2 people.

Anyway I don’t believe both Lambu and Shad are super masons. For a reason. But nothing discounts the probability of a good host troll.

And if anyone bothered to go through my posts, they would know. I can already see some people have gotten my hints.

Meanwhile...... my role is better in later phase of the game.... but still haven’t seen one game where it was useful..... I don’t mind saying it but I feel I have revealed way more then a lot of other people.

I was also informed that I was targetted last night.

And for the record, I don’t think panda used his role on N1 because of the potential of dying. Sure he might have especially to have a spicy reveal on D2 but since N1 is basically a shot in the dark and you have such a high chance of dying then I feel it’s stupid to pull pirate on N1 and wouldn’t believe panda of wanting to leave the game so soon. Sure he mentioned Hardy which makes it very likely he did but I would never use a pirate on N1.

I also want to mention that DD doesn’t seem bloodthirsty enough to be mafia. Maybe third party. Or town. He was against the badass move on D1, which is a bit hypocritical of him considering he shot townie Lambu on D1 before. And if he was mafia he wouldn’t care who shot who or who died as long as the person wasn’t on his team.

Also Panda mentioned not trusting HII so there is that I’m looking at too.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That hug doesn’t help, Demon. :arf

Btw Raven dunno if your previous comments were towards me but I don’t actually believe you’re Mafia Mason, just pointing it out how slim a possibility it is. Really don’t think your play lines up with MM. If Holt flips as Scum you’re 100% clear anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was also informed that I was targetted last night.

So gnut protected and you blocked or vice versa, if you’re both telling the truth. Unless one was targeted for Kill but saved by someone else. (Can RT kills be Doctored?)
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Holt and Hardy seem like pretty clear-cut cases. Only way Holt isn’t Mafia is if Raven is Mafia Mason and made Penguin go for someone in her Mafia and is now pinning it on Holt. Hardy... well, idk if Panda could’ve been killed before targeting him? Don’t think so?

I’m off to preschool/work now, will be back later.
That is one option but we would find out immediately after lynching Holt so it's unlikely.

I wouldn't have guessed that Panda tries to steal a role N1 tbh. But it's either that, insane doc or 2 killing parties left in the game and I doubt that we would have 2 mafia and a mentor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top