Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why do you think he is a lover to begin with? Xnut is probably a mafia bomb, what’s the point of xnut suiciding if they are both lovers makes no sense to me
both holt and xnut are mafiaaasssss listen to me for a changeeee jezas. xnut being bomb is very possible and holt probably has a good role so he'd want him alive as much as possible and he'd want to die in a lynch fast to take someone with him
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Why was Holt even on that list, if I may ask? We had Super Masons.
Because like you said he acted normal and you thought he is a townie as well plus It ain't my decision alone. get over it
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Because of this sentence. I believe we're assuming too much though. It would make no sense for him to ask to be lynched instead of holt if he's lover with him. Unless he's pulling some sort of bomb lover, I don't see why he would do that, but even as a bomb lover actually... why would you say that right at the start of the day phase...
this
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This will kinda make this and the next day rather boring.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because like you said he acted normal and you thought he is a townie as well plus It ain't my decision alone. get over it
I did trust him, but I wouldn‘t have recruited him. No point to this though you’re right, just wanted to know what made Holt the best target there. I‘ll start getting over it now.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
both holt and xnut are mafiaaasssss listen to me for a changeeee jezas. xnut being bomb is very possible and holt probably has a good role so he'd want him alive as much as possible and he'd want to die in a lynch fast to take someone with him
dont need to listen to you when its obvious anyway but his erratic behaviour is a problem , if we have a diffuser would be good to try their luck on axenut
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Just read gnut had a pm that said he was targetted so that solves that .
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I agree, I also think it was good to not reveal it.



Panda tried to steal Hardy's ability and died because he is a mafia man, his only line of defence is that she was killed by another killing group.

3 kills is way to low considering 2 townies kiled themselves.

Poisoner? Santa? Nobody tried to go for the RT Kill option as they were afraid it will be contested by many factions?



You got blocked by the RT mechanic.
We lynched mentor day 1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also why you guys want to kill me?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If raven was mafia better move would be kill pengiun off holt and then say you recruited holt. But I think she is legit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If raven was mafia better move would be kill pengiun off holt and then say you recruited holt. But I think she is legit.
but penguin is dead okay scratch that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think the Hardy vote should make DD town, though would need to go back and see how much time was left of the phase when he voted, think very little. Still kinda dangerous with all the DD votes.
I am town the train on me wasnt organic, you'd have to believe all 6 people that voted me were all townies that just decided I was mafia.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am town the train on me wasnt organic, you'd have to believe all 6 people that voted me were all townies that just decided I was mafia.
Considering Seraph was TP that mafia wouldn't protect I don't think it's entirely unorganic, as there wasn't really a point for mafia to do it. Some certainly voted Seraph, some voted elsewhere, and I imagine 1-2 picked you, Hardy included.

Still should keep up the chances of you being scum, you get very slippery lategame.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
They must have killed evil over his lists, never make lists for townies.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
inb4 doctors used their abilities on me to check their sanity.. triggered :doge
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top