Poor.
!votekill Holt
!votekill Holt
You think they used a nightkill on pudgie? That‘s very low odds.Fine. I won't flip mafia. Anyway, it's early enough for me to not be overly bothered. Tbf, I'd lynch me too so yeah..
Was?I was vanilla
Yeah I'm not bothered. Unimportant role, plus all things considered, lynching me is low risk. Like I said, I'd make the same play too, so I cannot actually be bothered enough to say muchYou think they used a nightkill on pudgie? That‘s very low odds.
You could claim role but looks like you‘re too deep in to bother.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uh, cos I'm dead ?Was?
If you're vanilla, how do you know you won't flip "mafia"?I was vanilla
What is your scenario where you are the townie? What really happened that fateful night?Yeah I'm not bothered. Unimportant role, plus all things considered, lynching me is low risk. Like I said, I'd make the same play too, so I cannot actually be bothered enough to say much
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uh, cos I'm dead ?
My role is paasive so no. I assumed people had picked this up already.@Hardy:
I see that you dont want to reveal your role.
Can you at least let us know if you have used any actions it grants you?
We still dont know if Panda actually targetted you. That is the most simple option considering he openly said you were his target.
My bet is he is Mafia Member without role and is pretending he‘s gonna be Death Miller. I‘ll count him as a dead scum.If you're vanilla, how do you know you won't flip "mafia"?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lol you know what I meanIf you're vanilla, how do you know you won't flip "mafia"?![]()
Doesn't matter theorising. Like I said, I'd do the same. I'm also not in the right state to think that much as well, so it'd be up to you guys when I'm goneWhat is your scenario where you are the townie? What really happened that fateful night?
No.My bet is he is Mafia Member without role and is pretending he‘s gonna be Death Miller. I‘ll count him as a dead scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then we lynch Hardy tomorrow, no more bs
Uh, why do you want me wishing to be mafia when I'm notif only you were mafia mason holt you could have gone quite far.
Why not? If you're townie, and you know pudgie didn't die from recruiting you, even if you're going to die, doesn't it serve your team to help with the puzzle of what could have happened instead? I get the defeatist behaviour towards dying but not about forfeiting the game as a whole if you're town...Doesn't matter theorising. Like I said, I'd do the same. I'm also not in the right state to think that much as well, so it'd be up to you guys when I'm gone