Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Fine. I won't flip mafia. Anyway, it's early enough for me to not be overly bothered. Tbf, I'd lynch me too so yeah..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fine. I won't flip mafia. Anyway, it's early enough for me to not be overly bothered. Tbf, I'd lynch me too so yeah..
You think they used a nightkill on pudgie? That‘s very low odds.

You could claim role but looks like you‘re too deep in to bother.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I was vanilla
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Caught up.

So basically we have 1 big mafia party and the Rail Tracer kill failed on either Cres or Gnut? Cause thats the only explanation for the three deaths.

Panda's death being announced post Day Start evidences a host mistake. What kind of mistake is not accounting a normal kill? This is not looking good for Hardy.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You think they used a nightkill on pudgie? That‘s very low odds.

You could claim role but looks like you‘re too deep in to bother.
Yeah I'm not bothered. Unimportant role, plus all things considered, lynching me is low risk. Like I said, I'd make the same play too, so I cannot actually be bothered enough to say much
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Uh, cos I'm dead ?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Hardy:
I see that you dont want to reveal your role.

Can you at least let us know if you have used any actions it grants you?

We still dont know if Panda actually targetted you. That is the most simple option considering he openly said you were his target.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah I'm not bothered. Unimportant role, plus all things considered, lynching me is low risk. Like I said, I'd make the same play too, so I cannot actually be bothered enough to say much
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Uh, cos I'm dead ?
What is your scenario where you are the townie? What really happened that fateful night?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy:
I see that you dont want to reveal your role.

Can you at least let us know if you have used any actions it grants you?

We still dont know if Panda actually targetted you. That is the most simple option considering he openly said you were his target.
My role is paasive so no. I assumed people had picked this up already.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you're vanilla, how do you know you won't flip "mafia"? 🤭
My bet is he is Mafia Member without role and is pretending he‘s gonna be Death Miller. I‘ll count him as a dead scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then we lynch Hardy tomorrow, no more bs
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No chance panda didn't target me after he said so in the thread, that would be too dumb.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
if only you were mafia mason holt you could have gone quite far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also gnut or jinx were targetted for a kill?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Shad-Van-Gry-Holt-dd mafia team you heard it here first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait maybe demon too
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah demon instead of dd
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
If you're vanilla, how do you know you won't flip "mafia"? 🤭
Lol you know what I mean
What is your scenario where you are the townie? What really happened that fateful night?
Doesn't matter theorising. Like I said, I'd do the same. I'm also not in the right state to think that much as well, so it'd be up to you guys when I'm gone
My bet is he is Mafia Member without role and is pretending he‘s gonna be Death Miller. I‘ll count him as a dead scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then we lynch Hardy tomorrow, no more bs
No.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Doesn't matter theorising. Like I said, I'd do the same. I'm also not in the right state to think that much as well, so it'd be up to you guys when I'm gone
Why not? If you're townie, and you know pudgie didn't die from recruiting you, even if you're going to die, doesn't it serve your team to help with the puzzle of what could have happened instead? I get the defeatist behaviour towards dying but not about forfeiting the game as a whole if you're town...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top