Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol @Vandred

ofc I'm in red

I'm always in red for everyone

what the hell is it about me that makes ppl thing I'm mafia even when I'm not :)))) like wth and when I was mafia I only became sus cuz of a confucius I did when blocking the wrong person and was called out on it.... so weird, need to play mafia more and see why ppl trusted me back then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


what? what's with the dots :))) cat?
Well one reason I dont trust you cause your claim of skipping discussions...and missing important info...I tend to do that when Im scum.
Also Hardy did the same...missing Panda's post about his target:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also want to add that I don't trust Gracie about her pm she supposedly got...she posted like 5 times before bringing it up...after I said I got one.
Seem like some kind of trust ploy.
Dont believe me...go read her post from start of day.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Finally caught up. Hardy and Sakura made some good points about a possible frame tbh, I mean i'm not gonna lie it's something i'd totally suggest as mafia, just for some confusion, but I have to agree with Lambu. The hosts forgetting about Panda reads more like an effect death than outright mafia kill. Only way I really see Hardy as town is if Panda changed his mind and targeted someone else, which i don't think he would do. If he changed his mind he would have most likely waited for another night.
Since no one engaged my idea that Evil might have been an unlucky doctor I guess we can rule that out.
Wouldn't Gnut have been a better doctor target than Evil after that Seraph W? Evil's death is kinda weird and random which is why I went back to his posts but I guess they eliminated what they saw as a future threat.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well one reason I dont trust you cause your claim of skipping discussions...and missing important info...I tend to do that when Im scum.
Also Hardy did the same...missing Panda's post about his target:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also want to add that I don't trust Gracie about her pm she supposedly got...she posted like 5 times before bringing it up...after I said I got one.
Seem like some kind of trust ploy.
Dont believe me...go read her post from start of day.
well, assuming I'd do the same as you is probably your biggest flaw. We have totally different playstyles, but in any case, I skipped because I worked 22overtime hours this week so that's why I skipped. Will go over them tomorrow as I'm pretty free, but yea in case you're also wondering for my reasoning on skipping instead of simply assuming I'm scum, I'd not skip especially as scum when it's even more important to know what everyone says does and claims. :verily

ok will go check it out thanks for pointing it out
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hahahahhaa perfect frame
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt your mafia pal gets the benefit of the doubt but I don't? Amazing
I've already voted for Holt, host missed it.

Votekill Holt

Catching up still far behind.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Finally caught up. Hardy and Sakura made some good points about a possible frame tbh, I mean i'm not gonna lie it's something i'd totally suggest as mafia, just for some confusion, but I have to agree with Lambu. The hosts forgetting about Panda reads more like an effect death than outright mafia kill. Only way I really see Hardy as town is if Panda changed his mind and targeted someone else, which i don't think he would do. If he changed his mind he would have most likely waited for another night.


Wouldn't Gnut have been a better doctor target than Evil after that Seraph W? Evil's death is kinda weird and random which is why I went back to his posts but I guess they eliminated what they saw as a future threat.
well N1 people are usually cautious about their doc targets in case they are insane but I agree that a doc killing evil is rather improbable
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Belserion might be filthy mafia noble.
Would you reveal your hand day 1 if you were mafia noble? 🤔 Not saying Belserion is 100% town confirmed, but I don't think it would be the smartest choice for mafia to reveal mafia noble day 1.


!votekill Holt
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votelock Holt
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Shad u good?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Strange how Hardy had little to say regarding me sharing what he wanted to know.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
vandred and who else?
Demon, maybe Cres.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw I really wonder what‘s the stats on correlation between DD‘s D1 instavote person‘s allegiance both when he‘s town and mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Like there‘s gotta be some way he‘s shuffling the cards
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh I see you spectating, RIP @pudgiePenguin we won‘t let you die in vain.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Shad u good?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Strange how Hardy had little to say regarding me sharing what he wanted to know.
Not sure there is anything to say? Watching jojo rn
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anubis is a rly cool stand
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Sorry my sleeping pattern is making me miss most of the day conversation, I was here in the morning and I'm back at the end of the day.

I'm not fully aware of all the developement as I read 15 pages in a row, sorry if I miss something that was already cleared up.

@GrySun saving gnut is a good play, I'm happy someone had the brain to do it, makes me trust Gry a lot more as long as nobody contradict his claim today, even tho his posts felt a bit off since D1.

@Hardy so you are claiming freeman if I understand properly? not bomb?

@Raven is probably lying about how many masons their team started with.

@xnut I don't understand what going on with you, you reveal something without being asked early in the morning, then you don't even try to explain what you mean? I'm I missing something here? Is this his normal playstyle?

I will try to catch up better.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah I'm freeman.

Raven has no reason to lie about the masons.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Demonspeed if you were a freeman, you got pressured by town, they promised to lynch you the next day.

What would you do?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Do you think we should lynch you ASAP then? You think it's a buff for Town after all 🤔 .
No because I'm confident there's two scum parties. Otherwise I would had taken a bullet d1.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Looks like we are looking at a long night ahead of us if Hardy is indeed freeman. I guess they'll use killing action plus me mechanic to enhance their chances? Does a doc protect from both killing actions just the same?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top