Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
because life is torture
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and Holt likes life
More specific please. Holt's being a lot more emo than you so the 2nd part's already false.

Do you not want to play anymore? Way to spit into my face after defending you D1.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

why did you choose to protect gnut? (I'm asking cuz I probably missed it) did he claim anything?
Because he was so much town it hurt. No way he walks off from N1 lol.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Because he was so much town it hurt. No way he walks off from N1 lol.
that doesn't rly answer my question. Ok, what made him look so town to you, anymore than the rest?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah guess that paints Gry in green, cause I can't see why a scum would cast protection on a townie and someone could contest his protection on Greg.
Unless at some point Greg flips mafia, but yeah.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Would still appreciate Doc protections or @Organizized regardless. Mafia are being shameless, they'll kill more active players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I only said this so I don't die with the knowledge though, I don't need your confirmation flowers. We could both be mafia yadda yadda.~
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Would still appreciate Doc protections or @Organizized regardless. Mafia are being shameless, they'll kill more active players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I only said this so I don't die with the knowledge though, I don't need your confirmation flowers. We could both be mafia yadda yadda.~
farfalla is dead tonight then.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so if we're settled on holt, then hardy, who else is sus, who should be investigated by dets' who are the prime candidates that should be protected , what should those of us with passive-non-townie-helpful roles do? should we discuss night actions for those who who have night actions?

and on another topic, is there a role that can choose to hide behind someone to avoid being killed? I know the titan I had did that in shingeki but idk if there's actually such a role besides that, I'm asking cuz since bp exists it would make sense in my mind
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

scratch the last q. found the hider
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
If holt flips red dets should def investigate raven to prove their sanity since she is most likely proven at this point I assume some of them used their ability on bels
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lawl and Jinx are good targets I think. Van as well.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If holt flips red dets should def investigate raven to prove their sanity since she is most likely proven at this point I assume some of them used their ability on bels
Belserion? I swear I haven't seen her in this game :))))) why did they use on her?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Got the feeling yesterday that whatever Gry and Evil were, they would be opposing sides.

Unfortunately there won't be any D5 Detective reveal from me but any Detective/s have Raven and/or Belserion to test their sanity on. Gry and Hardy are definitely other clear targets.

Don't really have a read on the game yet. I think I know who should get my immortality juice.

All the arguments about people "saving Holt" because he has a good mafia role is so weird. No mafia would EVER do that on D2 with TP and 4 dead townies.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ah Bels is noble ok ok it's the part I skipped from reading on but saw someone mention the noble vote today. Mkay but there's also mafia noble right? so if one of them got guilty result on her then should check sanity on raven fumu fumu good point
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Got the feeling yesterday that whatever Gry and Evil were, they would be opposing sides.

Unfortunately there won't be any D5 Detective reveal from me but any Detective/s have Raven and/or Belserion to test their sanity on. Gry and Hardy are definitely other clear targets.

Don't really have a read on the game yet. I think I know who should get my immortality juice.

All the arguments about people "saving Holt" because he has a good mafia role is so weird. No mafia would EVER do that on D2 with TP and 4 dead townies.
damn, that was when I was hoe traitor right? good times good times, you basically ruined me :))) would love to see someone pull the same stunt this game, with an awesome reveal like that <3
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i actually find jinx pretty townie looking.

not lawl tho' lawl is sus :))) always sus :))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top