I didn't use a mechanic either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's perfectly reasonable for a single townie to switch to summoning at 1/3 actually. The rules say someone who successfully called on the RT once cannot be part of a summoning again. So assuming that the mafia will keep trying to summon to kill, and now that there are no ways to increase the size of that Mason team, any single townie can protect or block someone by being the sole summoner or winning a flip.Isn't this a rather bad course of action? Whoever used mechanic doesn't have a good role he'd use every night, whoever did use mechanic doesn't, and most likely used elixir or the other action.
Only bad thing I can see about admitting rail tracer usage is that mafia then know that person is behind all others in elixir gathering so may either focus others or kill whoever isn't going for elixirs as they're the only ones using the extra doc+block powers. Like I doubt someone with 1/3 or 2/3 to elixir would switch to doing something else.
I find Vandred to be more suspicious then Lambu. Lambu is contributing and being open. He’s more lurky and/or memes about churros and beaches when he’s mafia. Vandred on the other hand is being a smartass. You can never trust those.lambu and vandred are strange this game, watch those guys.
Huh I completely forgot that, guess I cannot use the protection power anymore after all and can come out.It's perfectly reasonable for a single townie to switch to summoning at 1/3 actually. The rules say someone who successfully called on the RT once cannot be part of a summoning again. So assuming that the mafia will keep trying to summon to kill, and now that there are no ways to increase the size of that Mason team, any single townie can protect or block someone by being the sole summoner or winning a flip.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Morning. Would you like to tell more about why you wanted to die?morning chaps
want me to add a pic so you can see me better then?You need to read posts better or are simply mafia trying random things. I‘m already locked on Holt and was hard on him too, just that Holt went the „idc“ route so not much more one can do but lynch him.
Hardy however is being the shameless scum since Day 1 and I‘m curious how many gather around him, I‘m seeing you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Shameless
But I later quoted your post? The one about you wanting to be recruited? So I didn’t ignore it. It just wasn’t relevant at the time.Fwiw Crescent ignored me when I told her what she said about "Holt being first to call for being recruited" was wrong.
Wait, no, what? The protection doesn't generate a PM, he'd get it if he was blocked or attempted to kill.I used RT protect on gnut, so with him being notified that would mean I saved him from a kill, hence why I said it's not possible both pudgie and Panda were outright killed and at least 1 if not both are scum.
Am I going crazy or is this rly inconsistent??
- Protect the player from all other actions that night (priority 0).
- Block all actions of the player that night. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 2).
- Kill the player. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 4).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
i personally only read the mechanics twice. did not rly understand them as I'm way too tired after working 22h of overtime this week (wtf is wrong with me you say? idk but I'm pretty sure that I need professional halp) so can't say I actually bothered to understand. so nop, no special mechanics on my part either. So 2 out of 21?If you guys wanna try to narrow down who used what, it wasn't me that used a mechanic on Greg or Jinx.
That's interesting. So going by the razor and considering I don't subscribe to the big mafia theory that would mean you're almost certainly town. Hm.Huh I completely forgot that, guess I cannot use the protection power anymore after all and can come out.
I used RT protect on gnut, so with him being notified that would mean I saved him from a kill, hence why I said it's not possible both pudgie and Panda were outright killed and at least 1 if not both are scum.
Don't like doing what Hardy wants but welp, I suppose it's harmless enough to tell now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fwiw Crescent ignored me when I told her what she said about "Holt being first to call for being recruited" was wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Morning. Would you like to tell more about why you wanted to die?
because life is tortureMorning. Would you like to tell more about why you wanted to die?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so being a smartass makes you mafia?I find Vandred to be more suspicious then Lambu. Lambu is contributing and being open. He’s more lurky and/or memes about churros and beaches when he’s mafia. Vandred on the other hand is being a smartass. You can never trust those.

I cannot confirm or deny considering it was N1 and while I was able to use my action. There wasn’t anything I was expecting from it. Considering that my role is very specific and pretty much only useful in late game.Can you confirm being blocked, @Crescent Jinx ?
Crazy isn't it?That's interesting. So going by the razor and considering I don't subscribe to the big mafia theory that would mean you're almost certainly town. Hm.
why did you choose to protect gnut? (I'm asking cuz I probably missed it) did he claim anything?Huh I completely forgot that, guess I cannot use the protection power anymore after all and can come out.
I used RT protect on gnut, so with him being notified that would mean I saved him from a kill, hence why I said it's not possible both pudgie and Panda were outright killed and at least 1 if not both are scum.
Don't like doing what Hardy wants but welp, I suppose it's harmless enough to tell now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fwiw Crescent ignored me when I told her what she said about "Holt being first to call for being recruited" was wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Morning. Would you like to tell more about why you wanted to die?