Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We have the mafia right were we want them, we will have many elixrs.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm finding it rly fishy how Gry is on Hardy ...so hard :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

idk why, just a feeling, I'm not getting a town vibe from Gry fumu fumu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



i'm having a deja vu on this comment O_O
You need to read posts better or are simply mafia trying random things. I‘m already locked on Holt and was hard on him too, just that Holt went the „idc“ route so not much more one can do but lynch him.
Hardy however is being the shameless scum since Day 1 and I‘m curious how many gather around him, I‘m seeing you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Very confident Gry is scum with Holt and is trying to diverge the kill so Holt lives at least another day. He's barely addressed him and keeps diminishing his case.
Shameless
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I‘m already locked on Holt
In my defense, it's not easy to see is it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually now it is LOL
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Gry has been merciless on Holt guys. Just that if Holt is red then Gry would be an orange.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Also I didn't Lock Holt :p
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I didn't get who you're saying is the ballsy mafia who claimed early. Holt and Hardy (xnut too for that matter) all claiming passive is the least ballsy mafia move I can think of?
:XD Well yes, them plus GrySun.

GrySun - Active - “I’m Active role.” (D1, #26) “First time having my role.” (#192)
The active hint was the second hint of the game active Evil’s claim.

But then he said this....

If there is a Recruiting Mason recruiting me won't hurt, though I may die early and waste a recruit action so up to said person's judgement + of Docs and stuff.
kind of felt this was a super mason setup tbh on D1 but he never came out after the other two super mason since he an active role that he was either willing to lose or something would let him keep the role if he was recruited.

Anyway. It felt rather ballsy if he is mafia :nah
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wonder if mafia will be killing the Super Mason claims now that recruiter is gone, or if they lose relevance? Unrecruitable but still have the secondary role that can only be put on town, if you believe it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Isn't it odd that no one has come out and said "yeah I saved greg/jinx"?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Whoops nevermind HAHAHAHAH ignore that
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Forgot you can protect people without the mechanic :x
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's still odd thst no one has come out and said they used the mechanic*

There
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You're not loud enough to me one of us girls.
Wow, didn't expect this kind of joke from you... 😶


:XD Well yes, them plus GrySun.



The active hint was the second hint of the game active Evil’s claim.

But then he said this....



kind of felt this was a super mason setup tbh on D1 but he never came out after the other two super mason since he an active role that he was either willing to lose or something would let him keep the role if he was recruited.

Anyway. It felt rather ballsy if he is mafia :nah
Why am I not surprised you'd be a fan of such a move '3'

I guess I can see a slim possibility of Gry being with Holt, but not with Hardy after D1 to be honest.

Also, I'm more and more inclined to believe Lambu and Shad are town, since I don't think a player being in more than a single team is feasible with the summoning mechanics. So I'm not sure there are any Mafia Masons in the game at all.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Holt didn't even say if he used the mechanic last night, more things a real townie would do upon being suspected and lynched..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top