Thanks for letting me know but I don‘t really careI swear you have been ticking me off the wrong way the whole dayphase.
Thanks for letting me know but I don‘t really careI swear you have been ticking me off the wrong way the whole dayphase.
@Holt sorry to put you in this situation, It's just how the game goes and works. Nothing to do about it.
Haha, beautifulVotelock Holt
.Being one of them? As in he gave two possibilities?So how is Hardy a Freeman and a Bomb?
Good, at one point you will have to care be sure of it.Thanks for letting me know but I don‘t really care![]()
WrongHe’s right about this
Eh, yeah if you summarise it like that sure. But then you are completely ignoring our interactions with the other players plus no one knew what penguin would do except raven, whereas panda said it publicly.But I mean Holt could say the same thing
D1 holt’s reply to evil
He’s right about this
it fits with his D1 passive claim
Which was his second post.
I mean we could just have ballsy mafia who know that claiming early usually allows them to coast the game.
Votekill Holt.
Town strength lies in the days. So we need to keep this day going and not end it early.
am about to go to sleep but I think there are people here that need to have pressure put on them
Hii
Xnut
GrySun
Hii x Nut Sun
Hi Nut x Sun
Hi Gnut and son
I hope somebody besides me finds this funny...... otherwise I’m going to worry about my sanity.
Oh so he still didn‘t claim a role okBeing one of them? As in he gave two possibilities?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I doubt it, you or me will be gone overnight.Good, at one point you will have to care be sure of it.
She's also ignoring the Xavier bit...Eh, yeah if you summarise it like that sure. But then you are completely ignoring our interactions with the other players plus no one knew what penguin would do except raven, whereas panda said it publicly.
I honestly think you are putting far too much weight on xnut‘s words. May not even be about Holt but about him just wanting to be lynched, regardless it‘s the least important thing rn.She's also ignoring the Xavier bit...
No, Gry, he connected it to Holt ^if you kill hult im suicding
If I were chilling I‘d leave til next day phase and not post all the time. Maybe I‘ll do just that.Grysun is just chilling again, is he a good role again? hmmm
thank you at the last part XD I laughedBut I mean Holt could say the same thing
D1 holt’s reply to evil
He’s right about this
it fits with his D1 passive claim
Which was his second post.
I mean we could just have ballsy mafia who know that claiming early usually allows them to coast the game.
Votekill Holt.
Town strength lies in the days. So we need to keep this day going and not end it early.
am about to go to sleep but I think there are people here that need to have pressure put on them
Hii
Xnut
GrySun
Hii x Nut Sun
Hi Nut x Sun
Hi Gnut and son
I hope somebody besides me finds this funny...... otherwise I’m going to worry about my sanity.
I think you are losing it a bit Cres, but we love you regardlessHii
Xnut
GrySun
Hii x Nut Sun
Hi Nut x Sun
Hi Gnut and son
I hope somebody besides me finds this funny...... otherwise I’m going to worry about my sanity.
