Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
If Dets already confirmed targeted Raven last night they should be able to clear Hardy's case tommorow. Maybe they are using Panda's post to get him lynched.

@Holt sorry to put you in this situation, It's just how the game goes and works. Nothing to do about it.
Votelock Holt
Haha, beautiful :lmao.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But I mean Holt could say the same thing




D1 holt’s reply to evil



He’s right about this



it fits with his D1 passive claim



Which was his second post.

:catshrug I mean we could just have ballsy mafia who know that claiming early usually allows them to coast the game.

Votekill Holt.

Town strength lies in the days. So we need to keep this day going and not end it early.

am about to go to sleep but I think there are people here that need to have pressure put on them

Hii
Xnut
GrySun

🤔
Hii x Nut Sun
Hi Nut x Sun
Hi Gnut and son
:XD I hope somebody besides me finds this funny...... otherwise I’m going to worry about my sanity.
Eh, yeah if you summarise it like that sure. But then you are completely ignoring our interactions with the other players plus no one knew what penguin would do except raven, whereas panda said it publicly.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I wouldn't mind joining =/= I want to be recruited.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Eh, yeah if you summarise it like that sure. But then you are completely ignoring our interactions with the other players plus no one knew what penguin would do except raven, whereas panda said it publicly.
She's also ignoring the Xavier bit...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
She's also ignoring the Xavier bit...
I honestly think you are putting far too much weight on xnut‘s words. May not even be about Holt but about him just wanting to be lynched, regardless it‘s the least important thing rn.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm my two cents on Gry is that for someone that said we had an "absolutely destructive outcome, 4 dead townies with Sam from yesterday", he seems in a real rush to condemn people and gamble. I get aggressive plays but after being concerned about numbers and progression?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Just finished backreading and the fun part's already over -3-

Two townie deaths to catch two mafias isn't such a bad trade, I hoped the Recruiter would manage to build a decent team for RT actions before getting himself killed but it wasn't meant to be I guess. Not sure we jinxed it yesterday...

Both claims are very meme, not too worried about either being legit so we can go with either. I expected Holt to defend himself somewhat, but easier this way I guess.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Meh, I won't be killed at night anyway. Remove the bomb bit. Happy? The real bomb and orgz would had known, I think.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
if you kill hult im suicding
No, Gry, he connected it to Holt ^
Not putting "weight" on it, just trying to keep dots connected. I said since day one Jinx is someone I suspect as well, and imo that's relevant info she didn't use in her analysis.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But I mean Holt could say the same thing




D1 holt’s reply to evil



He’s right about this



it fits with his D1 passive claim



Which was his second post.

:catshrug I mean we could just have ballsy mafia who know that claiming early usually allows them to coast the game.

Votekill Holt.

Town strength lies in the days. So we need to keep this day going and not end it early.

am about to go to sleep but I think there are people here that need to have pressure put on them

Hii
Xnut
GrySun

🤔
Hii x Nut Sun
Hi Nut x Sun
Hi Gnut and son
:XD I hope somebody besides me finds this funny...... otherwise I’m going to worry about my sanity.
thank you at the last part XD I laughed
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Very confident Gry is scum with Holt and is trying to diverge the kill so Holt lives at least another day. He's barely addressed him and keeps diminishing his case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top