Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
All my hints ever since my second post asking about passives goes to this, come on.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I think only two people which of the two I am, just don't say it please.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah I cannot even argue for the Hardy case after this, dets should still test it on him tonight but now he's entered the "I wont be able to rest till he dies" territory.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Holt sorry to put you in this situation, It's just how the game goes and works. Nothing to do about it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah I cannot even argue for the Hardy case after this, dets should still test it on him tonight but now he's entered the "I wont be able to rest till he dies" territory.
I mean, you of all people should understand why I trusted you so much day 1, but whatevs.

Peolle should indeed investigate me given that I'm lynched either way.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Votelock Holt
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I mean, you of all people should understand why I trusted you so much day 1, but whatevs.

Peolle should indeed investigate me given that I'm lynched either way.
I will also tell you that from my pov your claim makes sense in a way and that I would not lynch you as things stand.
Thats why I really need dets to prove you soon.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Dunno, I believe people asked that yday but I don't recall seeing the answer. @SonOfDaws is there any way a rail tracer kill can be stopped? What are they?
Yeah, the Rail Tracer can't be targeted with stuff like role blocks, but BP, hider, and players protected by a doctor or even the Rail Tracer himself (priority 0 protection beats the priority 4 kill) all will result in the Rail Tracer not killing the assigned target.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@digitaldude @GrySun Just saw your posts about me.
Honestly, embarrassing as it is, I slept through my early-early alarm (set to have time to reread and decide on who to protecc) and woke up 15 mins after Night was over. So ended up being totally useless this night, no Role use or elixir or nothing. But tbh, I don’t think I would’ve protecc’d either of the victims anyway, I was leaning toward gnut or Hardy (glad I didn’t do that at least...)

Will hopefully make up for this fumble in coming Nights.
Ah Orgz cmon..
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
All my hints ever since my second post asking about passives goes to this, come on.
But I mean Holt could say the same thing


Is nature flavor text? Let's just say I wouldn't mind joining the masons
D1 holt’s reply to evil

Pretty sure i was the first person to request recruitment
He’s right about this

I was vanilla
it fits with his D1 passive claim

I'm passive, lot of elixir talk understandably but my brain has shut down for the night...well morning
Which was his second post.

:catshrug I mean we could just have ballsy mafia who know that claiming early usually allows them to coast the game.

Votekill Holt.

Town strength lies in the days. So we need to keep this day going and not end it early.

am about to go to sleep but I think there are people here that need to have pressure put on them

Hii
Xnut
GrySun

🤔
Hii x Nut Sun
Hi Nut x Sun
Hi Gnut and son
:XD I hope somebody besides me finds this funny...... otherwise I’m going to worry about my sanity.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top