Takuan hacked Hardy?
How can you even be certain you still have the role?All my hints ever since my second post asking about passives goes to this, come on.
Neatowilling to be the last person to vote on hardy tomorrow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Simple logicHow can you even be certain you still have the role?
If panda stole freeman we wouldnt be talking now.How can you even be certain you still have the role?
I keep confusing what changes were discussed in the council about what Pirate flips.If panda stole freeman we wouldnt be talking now.
Votekill holt
Just got on, I'm going to start going through and updating@Asako @SonOfDaws where is votes where is countdown.
I mean, you of all people should understand why I trusted you so much day 1, but whatevs.Yeah I cannot even argue for the Hardy case after this, dets should still test it on him tonight but now he's entered the "I wont be able to rest till he dies" territory.
I will also tell you that from my pov your claim makes sense in a way and that I would not lynch you as things stand.I mean, you of all people should understand why I trusted you so much day 1, but whatevs.
Peolle should indeed investigate me given that I'm lynched either way.
Yeah, the Rail Tracer can't be targeted with stuff like role blocks, but BP, hider, and players protected by a doctor or even the Rail Tracer himself (priority 0 protection beats the priority 4 kill) all will result in the Rail Tracer not killing the assigned target.Dunno, I believe people asked that yday but I don't recall seeing the answer. @SonOfDaws is there any way a rail tracer kill can be stopped? What are they?
I swear you have been ticking me off the wrong way the whole dayphase.So how is Hardy a Freeman and a Bomb?
Ah Orgz cmon..@digitaldude @GrySun Just saw your posts about me.
Honestly, embarrassing as it is, I slept through my early-early alarm (set to have time to reread and decide on who to protecc) and woke up 15 mins after Night was over. So ended up being totally useless this night, no Role use or elixir or nothing. But tbh, I don’t think I would’ve protecc’d either of the victims anyway, I was leaning toward gnut or Hardy (glad I didn’t do that at least...)
Will hopefully make up for this fumble in coming Nights.
But I mean Holt could say the same thingAll my hints ever since my second post asking about passives goes to this, come on.
D1 holt’s reply to evilIs nature flavor text? Let's just say I wouldn't mind joining the masons
He’s right about thisPretty sure i was the first person to request recruitment
it fits with his D1 passive claimI was vanilla
Which was his second post.I'm passive, lot of elixir talk understandably but my brain has shut down for the night...well morning
I hope somebody besides me finds this funny...... otherwise I’m going to worry about my sanity.