Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Very confident Gry is scum with Holt and is trying to diverge the kill so Holt lives at least another day. He's barely addressed him and keeps diminishing his case.
What is the scenario where you are townie? What really happened that fateful night?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm finding it rly fishy how Gry is on Hardy ...so hard :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

idk why, just a feeling, I'm not getting a town vibe from Gry fumu fumu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What is the scenario where you are townie? What really happened that fateful night?
i'm having a deja vu on this comment O_O
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Very confident Gry is scum with Holt and is trying to diverge the kill so Holt lives at least another day. He's barely addressed him and keeps diminishing his case.
oh I missed this post, I actually thought the same .v.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What is the scenario where you are townie? What really happened that fateful night?
Penguin died to Holt

Tracer and mafia A kill/try to kill evil and gnut/jinx.

Mafia B killed panda because he made it easy af for me to be framed.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Votes​
Oh my fucking god

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Votekill holt
People in factions can put together their night actions and summon the Host to do something for them, either a Kill / Block / Save.


I imagine a mafia group would use 1 member to kill, 1 to investigate and 2 to summon the host and kill again.


Kill actions should be a priority for mafia, even tho each member can only participate in a kill one time, it still worth to use early since they may lose a mafia member in the day phase and miss that opportunity.


I'm not sure what to think of this, probably should leave this for later, as people reveal their role and night action we will be able to figure it out.


TODAY (and tomorrow) WE DINE ON MAFIA




@VoteKill Holt


Trust me I have a 100% kill rate on Holt...
votekill Hardy

we got holt in a bag....doubt mafia lover is anything strong
VOTEKILL Holt
vote kill holt
still... would look like he mafia killed copan for targeting him, they didn't need to know the role he had to consider him a threat.


anyway, I'm casting my vote as I am 100% sure holt is mafia, next I'll vote for xnut tomorrow.


!Votekill Holt
Done backreading, I think the few points I was gonna throw here were mentioned later on, and that if there was still the chance pudgie got killed instead, then xnut showed up to make this look like the best case indeed. Votekill Holt[/]
It's seasonal '-' it was just an idea, doesn't change much of the equation.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Me.

Votekill Holt he is clearly lovers with nutty (no wonder he posted more than thrice again). When he flips mafia if you do basic math you will see Panda fucked me up...

--- Double Post Merged, ---


Thanks @Copy Panda btw
Okay I’ve got a short lunch break.


Also leaning toward Holt rn. Unless an Insane Doc or sth steps up and says they tried to protect Penguin, it just seems really unlikely he didn’t die from recruitment attempt.

Hardy is next though, for sure. While his explanation is technically plausible, it’s another case of “what we know is just much more probable”.


Vote kill Holt
Poor.


!votekill Holt
!votelock Holt
Vote lock Holt.
Votekill Holt, its the safest route by far.
vote lock holt
ok Imma votelock


!Votelock Holt <3


this is my revenge for the potato!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


omg it took me 1 hour and 16 mins to catch up ))))))) finally up to date
Votelock Holt
Sorry for not bolding.


Vote kill Holt
No summoning from me.


Also votekill Holt
Sorry. I'm currently doing the slowest backread in history because i'm trying to multitask while running errands.


I felt like Holt and Hardy being presented so nicely on a platter made us overlook Evil's demise so I was also going through his day 1 posts/interactions to see if he rattled any cages. Only his lists really stood out so I guess they made someone nervous enough to take him out.


And since Holt gave in with barely a protest.... votekill Holt.
votelock Holt


Just to get that out of the way.


Really liking lawl this game, he's always been a sharp one with good instincts and communicates better this game. Feel like everyone is a bit biding their time since the lynch has been settled from the start of the day. D4 seems like the perfect day for Dets to come out since they can receive the immortality drank plus doctors are hopefully around as well. Since no one engaged my idea that Evil might have been an unlucky doctor I guess we can rule that out.
Votekill holt
I've already voted for Holt, host missed it.


Votekill Holt


Catching up still far behind.
Would you reveal your hand day 1 if you were mafia noble? Not saying Belserion is 100% town confirmed, but I don't think it would be the smartest choice for mafia to reveal mafia noble day 1.



!votekill Holt
Votelock Holt
!votekill holt lol

Holt >>> x18 (Goodboy, Shad, Hll, digitaldude, sakura-aneki, Farfalla, Hardy, Organizized, GrySun, Demonspeed, Lambu, Raven, Crescent Jinx, Vandred, Belserion, desin24, Gajeel, xnut)

Hardy >>> x1 (gnut)


Countdown until Day 2 ends
Day 2 will last 22 hours.​
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm assuming Holt's mafia team got the tracer, don't know if he is team A or B
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I have but one question for everyone: Did someone try their luck with Protection Power last night?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But I mean Holt could say the same thing




D1 holt’s reply to evil



He’s right about this



it fits with his D1 passive claim



Which was his second post.

:catshrug I mean we could just have ballsy mafia who know that claiming early usually allows them to coast the game.

Votekill Holt.

Town strength lies in the days. So we need to keep this day going and not end it early.

am about to go to sleep but I think there are people here that need to have pressure put on them

Hii
Xnut
GrySun

🤔
Hii x Nut Sun
Hi Nut x Sun
Hi Gnut and son
:XD I hope somebody besides me finds this funny...... otherwise I’m going to worry about my sanity.
I didn't get who you're saying is the ballsy mafia who claimed early. Holt and Hardy (xnut too for that matter) all claiming passive is the least ballsy mafia move I can think of?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I have but one question for everyone: Did someone try their luck with Protection Power last night?
Someone did for sure as greg and jinx got pmed.

I will try tonight given that I'm not finishing my potion LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't get who you're saying is the ballsy mafia who claimed early. Holt and Hardy (xnut too for that matter) all claiming passive is the least ballsy mafia move I can think of?
Tbf I discarded like half of the roles with my hint.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i think dets should investigate ppl that claimed passive. those that are more sus I guess get priority, cuz we're way to many passives from what I've seen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also ppl should rly still take into account the bandwagon from yesterday... i'm certain there's mafias in it and might even be from both teams
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Rather than Gry, I am wary of Lawl.
Not sure if I'm more worried about the thought of him killing Raven's (Mason) family or having finally cracked and killed Panda N1... °3°
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
i think dets should investigate ppl that claimed passive. those that are more sus I guess get priority, cuz we're way to many passives from what I've seen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also ppl should rly still take into account the bandwagon from yesterday... i'm certain there's mafias in it and might even be from both teams
No, checking sanity on Raven and (if that has been done already) checking wtf Hardy is is more valuable now imo.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I think mafias are going to main all powers now that Masons, Mentor and possibly Lovers are out. All three are dangerous and it would be necessary to track them if possible.

The least likely power they would use is Protection so if someone tried to use it would be nice if they come out and say it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top