Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well you all have it figured out already no? You don't need my help 🤷‍♂️
I'd also rather not spend precious energy solving a puzzle when I'm still going to die, it'd probably trigger me more
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well you all have it figured out already no? You don't need my help 🤷‍♂️
I'd also rather not spend precious energy solving a puzzle when I'm still going to die, it'd probably trigger me more
"I could be helpful but nope" hahahhaa just disappear and die
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did Seraph hack Holt's account to die again?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hll

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Holt really behaving like Huey ATM :lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well you all have it figured out already no? You don't need my help 🤷‍♂️
I'd also rather not spend precious energy solving a puzzle when I'm still going to die, it'd probably trigger me more
Your suspects?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
he dosnt need to mafia kill him, panda killed himself really , was bad luck, since pirate cant steal the mafia role.
if.

I'm surprised how set you guys are. I will so laugh in your faces if you pull a lawlett kill like last game :)))))))))

I'm not defending hardy but it seems to me like another bandwagoon solely based on one out of many possibilities. But no one ever listens to me idk why I bother....sigh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well you all have it figured out already no? You don't need my help 🤷‍♂️
I'd also rather not spend precious energy solving a puzzle when I'm still going to die, it'd probably trigger me more
Meh, that's not the brainy Holt Ik :hmph
That way you not only die but also "affect" the game outcome, and you know that, but oh well. Shouldn't even get triggered imo if you agree that's the right course here. So yeah makes you look even more scum to me.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Meh, that's not the brainy Holt Ik :hmph
That way you not only die but also "affect" the game outcome, and you know that, but oh well. Shouldn't even get triggered imo if you agree that's the right course here. So yeah makes you look even more scum to me.
Brainy Holt never shows up this early lol.
Doesn't matter if I look more scum or not. I already said I'd do the same myself. Technically, that's contributing
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It is absolutely impossible(check mechanics) both Holt and Hardy to not be scum. It‘s either both or 1 only. Holt should know this, he should be making a case on Hardy. He isn‘t because Huey.

Like, I don‘t know which of them 2 is a safer lynch first but am disgusted by Holt‘s behavior, even if he‘s the town I want him gone.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You're all also spending too much time expecting gems from me (when I haven't said I have any) and letting this dp go by. You've decided I'm getting lynched, move on and sort out next steps
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You're all also spending too much time expecting gems from me (when I haven't said I have any) and letting this dp go by. You've decided I'm getting lynched, move on and sort out next steps
Yep this is not good townplay
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
People I dont distrust:

- Belserion: Claimed Noble from D1, claiming the role if you are Mafia Noble is suicide since you would become prime target material for dets. Hopefully they tested their sanity on her last night cause it was the obvious play.
- gnut: Uncle is his town self this game, seraching for leads and proactive, he looks comfy and I like that.
- Van: He speaks too little, but what I read from him D1 sounded like the more outgoing Van, while his mafia version is kind of more "hermit-like". Just a feeling tho and it could change.
- Raven: She cannot be a Mafia Mason. The moment Holt flips scum she's clear imo.
- Orgz: Challenged Sera and was right to do so, he could be a traitor but for now will trust him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It is absolutely impossible(check mechanics) both Holt and Hardy to not be scum. It‘s either both or 1 only. Holt should know this, he should be making a case on Hardy. He isn‘t because Huey.

Like, I don‘t know which of them 2 is a safer lynch first but am disgusted by Holt‘s behavior, even if he‘s the town I want him gone.
I'm not confident Hardy is scum, I don't think Pandu's death makes that an absolute thing. But Holt has the xnut thing on his case as well... Can't think of any "green" reason why xnut would pull that, as town or scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're all also spending too much time expecting gems from me (when I haven't said I have any) and letting this dp go by. You've decided I'm getting lynched, move on and sort out next steps
Your suspects and why at least please?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Wrote something after backreading as well:
I think mechanics are relevant here (and I still don't fully get them, so I'll write this based on my understanding). We have 3 mechanics actions that can be used (max) at night: a protection, a block and a kill. Obviously the kill target won't be able to mention he got targeted, but the others will and we got 2 targets for that: Greg and Jinx. So with that in mind I actually agree with Jinx that we're lacking the mechanics kill... If we as a player pool managed to get 2 abilities at night, why would we assume mafia didn't get or didn't use it? With the other two target claims in game, imo we had a mechanics kill as well. The second question in my head is: how either mafia or town managed to farm 2 actions. A single mafia party shouldn't have enough members, and town's party is too small even for one (they need 3 rituals and one "executor" for one no?). So imo Raven likely hid more mason members - and this could be relevant in the future cause of a mafia mason chance (she said Holt got in the list and selected cause the group agreed with). And also we either have a gigantic mafia party (6 for rituals, 2 beckoners (?) and 1 normal killer for the night) which looks impossible to me or another scum or town party. With that, the amount of suicides do look odd and it should mean we have 3 groups of at least 4 people in game. Unless, again, I still don't get the mechanics lmao. I also don't know if I'm looking too much into things but pudgie's death mention being separated from Evil and Pandu's by a small paragraph looked like something - hope not tho, I wouldn't like of that separation held meaning regarding the kills nature...
very good points there farf
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votekill Holt, its the safest route by far.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
People I dont distrust:

- Belserion: Claimed Noble from D1, claiming the role if you are Mafia Noble is suicide since you would become prime target material for dets. Hopefully they tested their sanity on her last night cause it was the obvious play.
- gnut: Uncle is his town self this game, seraching for leads and proactive, he looks comfy and I like that.
- Van: He speaks too little, but what I read from him D1 sounded like the more outgoing Van, while his mafia version is kind of more "hermit-like". Just a feeling tho and it could change.
- Raven: She cannot be a Mafia Mason. The moment Holt flips scum she's clear imo.
- Orgz: Challenged Sera and was right to do so, he could be a traitor but for now will trust him.
It's silly but it was still weird for me to see Van giving hints - and good ones - in D1 lmao.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If there's two teams of 5 mafias + santa + mentor that's half of the players.

Also if you already coordinate to kill me day 3, let me say that by day 5 we are going have basically lost.
5 mafias? wtf :)) and 2 teams of 5????? :)))
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm not confident Hardy is scum, I don't think Pandu's death makes that an absolute thing. But Holt has the xnut thing on his case as well... Can't think of any "green" reason why xnut would pull that, as town or scum.
what xnut?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top