what if they are paranoid naive, guys just go with raven pleaseWell they probably targetted a townie this night and now next night they will get a mafia.
If there's two teams of 5 mafias + santa + mentor that's half of the players.Well they probably targetted a townie this night and now next night they will get a mafia.
It's just me and Penguin.
What do you think about holt?If there's two teams of 5 mafias + santa + mentor that's half of the players.
Also if you already coordinate to kill me day 3, let me say that by day 5 we are going have basically lost.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The rail kill is priority 4 so anything can stop it, or is the rail tracer kill unstoppable?Wrote something after backreading as well:
I think mechanics are relevant here (and I still don't fully get them, so I'll write this based on my understanding). We have 3 mechanics actions that can be used (max) at night: a protection, a block and a kill. Obviously the kill target won't be able to mention he got targeted, but the others will and we got 2 targets for that: Greg and Jinx. So with that in mind I actually agree with Jinx that we're lacking the mechanics kill... If we as a player pool managed to get 2 abilities at night, why would we assume mafia didn't get or didn't use it? With the other two target claims in game, imo we had a mechanics kill as well. The second question in my head is: how either mafia or town managed to farm 2 actions. A single mafia party shouldn't have enough members, and town's party is too small even for one (they need 3 rituals and one "executor" for one no?). So imo Raven likely hid more mason members - and this could be relevant in the future cause of a mafia mason chance (she said Holt got in the list and selected cause the group agreed with). And also we either have a gigantic mafia party (6 for rituals, 2 beckoners (?) and 1 normal killer for the night) which looks impossible to me or another scum or town party. With that, the amount of suicides do look odd and it should mean we have 3 groups of at least 4 people in game. Unless, again, I still don't get the mechanics lmao. I also don't know if I'm looking too much into things but pudgie's death mention being separated from Evil and Pandu's by a small paragraph looked like something - hope not tho, I wouldn't like of that separation held meaning regarding the kills nature...
@Raven it was a mason party of only you and penguin right?
It's just me and Penguin.
I mean, you could had lied to protect extra teammates.Why Hardy when we have
Dunno, I believe people asked that yday but I don't recall seeing the answer. @SonOfDaws is there any way a rail tracer kill can be stopped? What are they?What do you think about holt?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The rail kill is priority 4 so anything can stop it, or is the rail tracer kill unstoppable?
It's seasonal '-' it was just an idea, doesn't change much of the equation.santa? do people just not say hey i got a gift
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Me.Btw did anyone do elixr ritual?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You could have claimed pgo mafia man.It's seasonal '-' it was just an idea, doesn't change much of the equation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Me.
Votekill Holt he is clearly lovers with nutty (no wonder he posted more than thrice again). When he flips mafia if you do basic math you will see Panda fucked me up...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thanks @Copy Panda btw
Not pgo no.You could have claimed pgo mafia man.
Oh also the main point was that I can't imagine mafia not picking kill over the other two actions (sure, could still be the case, as in they are too small and wanted to protect a specific someone or some other weird context but even in those I'd think the kill tops the rest), so if we go by that that mafia acquired the kill one, then we have two other parties of any affiliation that acquired the other two.What do you think about holt?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The rail kill is priority 4 so anything can stop it, or is the rail tracer kill unstoppable?
Why the kills doesn't make sense?I mean, you could had lied to protect extra teammates.
If people believe panda died recruiting me because I'm mafia, then they are believing you framed Holt as a mafia mason btw, otherwise the kills don't add up AT ALL. But that makes no sense given that you like Holt, so that's why I asked.
There's a mechanic that adds an extra kill.Why the kills doesn't make sense?
If penguin died because Holt is Mafia or TP
If Panda died attempting to steal your Mafia role.
If Mafia killed someone(Evil) at night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would had appreciated the bodyguarding fwiw@digitaldude @GrySun Just saw your posts about me.
Honestly, embarrassing as it is, I slept through my early-early alarm (set to have time to reread and decide on who to protecc) and woke up 15 mins after Night was over. So ended up being totally useless this night, no Role use or elixir or nothing. But tbh, I don’t think I would’ve protecc’d either of the victims anyway, I was leaning toward gnut or Hardy (glad I didn’t do that at least...)
Will hopefully make up for this fumble in coming Nights.