Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Raven it was a mason party of only you and penguin right?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wrote something after backreading as well:
I think mechanics are relevant here (and I still don't fully get them, so I'll write this based on my understanding). We have 3 mechanics actions that can be used (max) at night: a protection, a block and a kill. Obviously the kill target won't be able to mention he got targeted, but the others will and we got 2 targets for that: Greg and Jinx. So with that in mind I actually agree with Jinx that we're lacking the mechanics kill... If we as a player pool managed to get 2 abilities at night, why would we assume mafia didn't get or didn't use it? With the other two target claims in game, imo we had a mechanics kill as well. The second question in my head is: how either mafia or town managed to farm 2 actions. A single mafia party shouldn't have enough members, and town's party is too small even for one (they need 3 rituals and one "executor" for one no?). So imo Raven likely hid more mason members - and this could be relevant in the future cause of a mafia mason chance (she said Holt got in the list and selected cause the group agreed with). And also we either have a gigantic mafia party (6 for rituals, 2 beckoners (?) and 1 normal killer for the night) which looks impossible to me or another scum or town party. With that, the amount of suicides do look odd and it should mean we have 3 groups of at least 4 people in game. Unless, again, I still don't get the mechanics lmao. I also don't know if I'm looking too much into things but pudgie's death mention being separated from Evil and Pandu's by a small paragraph looked like something - hope not tho, I wouldn't like of that separation held meaning regarding the kills nature...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well they probably targetted a townie this night and now next night they will get a mafia.
If there's two teams of 5 mafias + santa + mentor that's half of the players.

Also if you already coordinate to kill me day 3, let me say that by day 5 we are going have basically lost.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If there's two teams of 5 mafias + santa + mentor that's half of the players.

Also if you already coordinate to kill me day 3, let me say that by day 5 we are going have basically lost.
What do you think about holt?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wrote something after backreading as well:
I think mechanics are relevant here (and I still don't fully get them, so I'll write this based on my understanding). We have 3 mechanics actions that can be used (max) at night: a protection, a block and a kill. Obviously the kill target won't be able to mention he got targeted, but the others will and we got 2 targets for that: Greg and Jinx. So with that in mind I actually agree with Jinx that we're lacking the mechanics kill... If we as a player pool managed to get 2 abilities at night, why would we assume mafia didn't get or didn't use it? With the other two target claims in game, imo we had a mechanics kill as well. The second question in my head is: how either mafia or town managed to farm 2 actions. A single mafia party shouldn't have enough members, and town's party is too small even for one (they need 3 rituals and one "executor" for one no?). So imo Raven likely hid more mason members - and this could be relevant in the future cause of a mafia mason chance (she said Holt got in the list and selected cause the group agreed with). And also we either have a gigantic mafia party (6 for rituals, 2 beckoners (?) and 1 normal killer for the night) which looks impossible to me or another scum or town party. With that, the amount of suicides do look odd and it should mean we have 3 groups of at least 4 people in game. Unless, again, I still don't get the mechanics lmao. I also don't know if I'm looking too much into things but pudgie's death mention being separated from Evil and Pandu's by a small paragraph looked like something - hope not tho, I wouldn't like of that separation held meaning regarding the kills nature...
The rail kill is priority 4 so anything can stop it, or is the rail tracer kill unstoppable?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why Hardy when we have
I mean, you could had lied to protect extra teammates.

If people believe panda died recruiting me because I'm mafia, then they are believing you framed Holt as a mafia mason btw, otherwise the kills don't add up AT ALL. But that makes no sense given that you like Holt, so that's why I asked.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What do you think about holt?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



The rail kill is priority 4 so anything can stop it, or is the rail tracer kill unstoppable?
Dunno, I believe people asked that yday but I don't recall seeing the answer. @SonOfDaws is there any way a rail tracer kill can be stopped? What are they?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
santa? do people just not say hey i got a gift
It's seasonal '-' it was just an idea, doesn't change much of the equation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw did anyone do elixr ritual?
Me.
Votekill Holt he is clearly lovers with nutty (no wonder he posted more than thrice again). When he flips mafia if you do basic math you will see Panda fucked me up...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thanks @Copy Panda btw
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
It's seasonal '-' it was just an idea, doesn't change much of the equation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Me.
Votekill Holt he is clearly lovers with nutty (no wonder he posted more than thrice again). When he flips mafia if you do basic math you will see Panda fucked me up...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thanks @Copy Panda btw
You could have claimed pgo mafia man.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Okay I’ve got a short lunch break.

Also leaning toward Holt rn. Unless an Insane Doc or sth steps up and says they tried to protect Penguin, it just seems really unlikely he didn’t die from recruitment attempt.
Hardy is next though, for sure. While his explanation is technically plausible, it’s another case of “what we know is just much more probable”.

Vote kill Holt
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What do you think about holt?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



The rail kill is priority 4 so anything can stop it, or is the rail tracer kill unstoppable?
Oh also the main point was that I can't imagine mafia not picking kill over the other two actions (sure, could still be the case, as in they are too small and wanted to protect a specific someone or some other weird context but even in those I'd think the kill tops the rest), so if we go by that that mafia acquired the kill one, then we have two other parties of any affiliation that acquired the other two.

Suicide math, on a second thought, would still check btw, since they can hold the elixir for a later moment.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I mean, you could had lied to protect extra teammates.

If people believe panda died recruiting me because I'm mafia, then they are believing you framed Holt as a mafia mason btw, otherwise the kills don't add up AT ALL. But that makes no sense given that you like Holt, so that's why I asked.
Why the kills doesn't make sense?

If penguin died because Holt is Mafia or TP
If Panda died attempting to steal your Mafia role.
If Mafia killed someone(Evil) at night.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@digitaldude @GrySun Just saw your posts about me.
Honestly, embarrassing as it is, I slept through my early-early alarm (set to have time to reread and decide on who to protecc) and woke up 15 mins after Night was over. So ended up being totally useless this night, no Role use or elixir or nothing. But tbh, I don’t think I would’ve protecc’d either of the victims anyway, I was leaning toward gnut or Hardy (glad I didn’t do that at least...)

Will hopefully make up for this fumble in coming Nights.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why the kills doesn't make sense?

If penguin died because Holt is Mafia or TP
If Panda died attempting to steal your Mafia role.
If Mafia killed someone(Evil) at night.
There's a mechanic that adds an extra kill.

There's a huge chance there is a second mafia party because of SnK.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude @GrySun Just saw your posts about me.
Honestly, embarrassing as it is, I slept through my early-early alarm (set to have time to reread and decide on who to protecc) and woke up 15 mins after Night was over. So ended up being totally useless this night, no Role use or elixir or nothing. But tbh, I don’t think I would’ve protecc’d either of the victims anyway, I was leaning toward gnut or Hardy (glad I didn’t do that at least...)

Will hopefully make up for this fumble in coming Nights.
I would had appreciated the bodyguarding fwiw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top