Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
of course you'd say that :))) as you did last game too. kek trying to seem more town? switch back to all caps
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



dd quoted his post earlier i think
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also kill count could mean someone got blocked protected .........bp just sayin
Sakura you are dumb and killed me last game now you trying to murder me again while not voting for the obvious mafia holt.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I believe panda did target me, got killed by someone wanting an easy frame. If he did say he would target me that is, I still haven't seen it, but if he did then it's really easy for mafia to just paint a huge target on me. And no one is noticing this WHILE the death count doesn't match.

I'm extremely confident he didn't steal my role btw.
whats your role?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
anyway, lunch break over, me back to work, bb in around 2 hours (thank god I have short friday this week)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sakura you are dumb and killed me last game now you trying to murder me again while not voting for the obvious mafia holt.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



whats your role?
where tf am I trying to kill you. I just said the entire day HOLT IS MAFIAAAAA xnut is mafiiaaa

....
I'm just playing with you geez, chillax man why are you so triggered
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also it's the second time you're insulting me today. I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from calling me names like that.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I believe panda did target me, got killed by someone wanting an easy frame. If he did say he would target me that is, I still haven't seen it, but if he did then it's really easy for mafia to just paint a huge target on me. And no one is noticing this WHILE the death count doesn't match.

I'm extremely confident he didn't steal my role btw.
how would they know he was a pirate on n1 though, he didnt reveal his role iirc correctly it could have been anything so this doesnt feel right, you does not feel right poopie.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
how would they know he was a pirate on n1 though, he didnt reveal his role iirc correctly it could have been anything so this doesnt feel right, you does not feel right poopie.
Thats a very good point.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sakura you are dumb and killed me last game now you trying to murder me again while not voting for the obvious mafia holt.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



whats your role?
I'm hinting at two clear options it should be obvious why I haven't said it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

how would they know he was a pirate on n1 though, he didnt reveal his role iirc correctly it could have been anything so this doesnt feel right, you does not feel right poopie.

Copy Panda - “I’ll probably die using my role probably risky” (D1, #159)
I actually was confident he was recruiter. Had I known he would target me I would had asked him not to waste his ability on me.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
how would they know he was a pirate on n1 though, he didnt reveal his role iirc correctly it could have been anything so this doesnt feel right, you does not feel right poopie.
still... would look like he mafia killed copan for targeting him, they didn't need to know the role he had to consider him a threat.

anyway, I'm casting my vote as I am 100% sure holt is mafia, next I'll vote for xnut tomorrow.

!Votekill Holt
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh I see, I confused xnut posts with gnut, TY.

Let wait to hear more from xnut, also from everybody (except hardy), good luck hunting, be back in 7h.
Hahahahhaa perfect frame
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holt your mafia pal gets the benefit of the doubt but I don't? Amazing
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
still... would look like he mafia killed copan for targeting him, they didn't need to know the role he had to consider him a threat.

anyway, I'm casting my vote as I am 100% sure holt is mafia, next I'll vote for xnut tomorrow.

!Votekill Holt
he dosnt need to mafia kill him, panda killed himself really , was bad luck, since pirate cant steal the mafia role.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thats a very good point.
He said he could die using his ability... Connect dots. It's not a good point at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

People try not to get fooled by Hardy, he himself would be saying occam's razor every post if the roles were inverted.
Occam's Razor is ignoring two kills?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
alright how does pirate appear after death do they show the stolen role in the brackets? if so then Hardy is red too since it appears Panda just failed to steal it, but not that I have any doubt that he is mafia judging from his playstyle.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
alright how does pirate appear after death do they show the stolen role in the brackets? if so then Hardy is red too since it appears Panda just failed to steal it, but not that I have any doubt that he is mafia judging from his playstyle.
There is no chance panda stole my role.

Pirate always dies pirate, too.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Detectives should check out hardy at night will confirm their sanities.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Done backreading, I think the few points I was gonna throw here were mentioned later on, and that if there was still the chance pudgie got killed instead, then xnut showed up to make this look like the best case indeed. Votekill Holt[/]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top