Sakura you are dumb and killed me last game now you trying to murder me again while not voting for the obvious mafia holt.of course you'd say that)) as you did last game too. kek trying to seem more town? switch back to all caps
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
dd quoted his post earlier i think
--- Double Post Merged, ---
also kill count could mean someone got blocked protected .........bp just sayin
--- Double Post Merged, ---
whats your role?I believe panda did target me, got killed by someone wanting an easy frame. If he did say he would target me that is, I still haven't seen it, but if he did then it's really easy for mafia to just paint a huge target on me. And no one is noticing this WHILE the death count doesn't match.
I'm extremely confident he didn't steal my role btw.
)) as you did last game too. kek trying to seem more town? switch back to all caps