Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wtf is going by the razor
The simplest explanation.


Crazy isn't it?

I wish I could trust you more this game, but usually when I did I died.
So you've trusted me every game? '3'

My personal view of the players right now:

Luck ( @Evil3ye )
Maiza ( @Copy Panda )
Miria ( @SirSamuel016 )
Elean ( @Seraph )
Goose ( @pudgiePenguin )


  1. Jacuzzi ( @Organizized ) -> Bodyguard
  2. Isaac ( @Shad ) -> ? Super Mason
  3. Dallas ( @Goodboy ) -> ?
  4. Nicholas ( @sakura-aneki ) -> passive
  5. Nice ( @Farfalla ) -> not night active
  6. Ennis ( @Hardy ) -> passive
  7. Keith ( @digitaldude ) -> active
  8. Firo ( @Demonspeed ) -> ?
  9. Graham ( @GrySun ) -> active
  10. Chane ( @Vandred ) -> active
  11. Gustav ( @Lambu ) -> ? Super Mason
  12. Szilard ( @desin24 ) -> passive?
  13. Berga ( @xnut ) -> passive
  14. Huey ( @Holt ) -> passive
  15. Ladd ( @Gajeel ) -> active
  16. Eve ( @Belserion ) -> Noble
  17. Czeslaw ( @Hll ) -> passive
  18. Lua ( @Crescent Jinx ) -> ?
  19. Bartolo ( @gnut ) -> active
  20. Rachel ( @Raven ) -> Mason


As you can see, I still maintain that D1 passive claims are mafia 9 times out of 10. Going for any of those is a safe enough bet for me, save maybe for Hll. All those in red have done nothing to ease the initial suspicions, the others I'm more inclined to trust to various degrees.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
if jinx is mafia she sure fooled me
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
lol @Vandred

ofc I'm in red

I'm always in red for everyone

what the hell is it about me that makes ppl thing I'm mafia even when I'm not :)))) like wth and when I was mafia I only became sus cuz of a confucius I did when blocking the wrong person and was called out on it.... so weird, need to play mafia more and see why ppl trusted me back then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i ca.nt believe i.t :)))
what? what's with the dots :))) cat?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
At least Gry is off the radar now, good stuff.

Every day that passes with DD not revealing and not asking "Whats your role" he becomes scummier.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Belserion? I swear I haven't seen her in this game :))))) why did they use on her?
Sorry. I'm currently doing the slowest backread in history because i'm trying to multitask while running errands.

I felt like Holt and Hardy being presented so nicely on a platter made us overlook Evil's demise so I was also going through his day 1 posts/interactions to see if he rattled any cages. Only his lists really stood out so I guess they made someone nervous enough to take him out.

And since Holt gave in with barely a protest.... votekill Holt.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
At least Gry is off the radar now, good stuff.

Every day that passes with DD not revealing and not asking "Whats your role" he becomes scummier.
I wish I could reveal lambu but I cant not reveal this role right now, that would be to betray town.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I wish I could reveal lambu but I cant not reveal this role right now, that would be to betray town.
Its ok, keep up with the good work :lambirb/

Just be sure to deliver results when the time comes.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sorry. I'm currently doing the slowest backread in history because i'm trying to multitask while running errands.

I felt like Holt and Hardy being presented so nicely on a platter made us overlook Evil's demise so I was also going through his day 1 posts/interactions to see if he rattled any cages. Only his lists really stood out so I guess they made someone nervous enough to take him out.

And since Holt gave in with barely a protest.... votekill Holt.
yeah but I understand why he made the lists, since he was spy... it's what I did last game, though with that he was also helping mafia so I'd not really see a point in killing him so early if I would have been mafia, mby d3-4 ok but d1.....
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Hardy killed evil case closed
:))) I think hardy did all the kills last night all by himself :))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i.am.joking.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
He killed panda and evil double kill
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:))) I think hardy did all the kills last night all by himself :))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i.am.joking.
:)))
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I was tagged somewhere but my phone won’t take me to the right post for some reason, so sorry @Vandred can’t find it rn. I’ll be around in like 1-1,5h to catch up when kids are fed and asleep.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
great minds think alike XD
Don’t compare yourself to me unless you want a demonspeed obsessed stalker :)))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will be back in some hours
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Don’t compare yourself to me unless you want a demonspeed obsessed stalker :)))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will be back in some hours
what? XD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
votelock Holt

Just to get that out of the way.

Really liking lawl this game, he's always been a sharp one with good instincts and communicates better this game. Feel like everyone is a bit biding their time since the lynch has been settled from the start of the day. D4 seems like the perfect day for Dets to come out since they can receive the immortality drank plus doctors are hopefully around as well. Since no one engaged my idea that Evil might have been an unlucky doctor I guess we can rule that out.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I was tagged somewhere but my phone won’t take me to the right post for some reason, so sorry @Vandred can’t find it rn. I’ll be around in like 1-1,5h to catch up when kids are fed and asleep.
You were tagged along with everybody in a list where people got colored according to Van' suspicions, it wasn't directed, dw.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top