Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
No summoning from me.

Also votekill Holt
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Isn't this a rather bad course of action? Whoever used mechanic doesn't have a good role he'd use every night, whoever did use mechanic doesn't, and most likely used elixir or the other action.

Only bad thing I can see about admitting rail tracer usage is that mafia then know that person is behind all others in elixir gathering so may either focus others or kill whoever isn't going for elixirs as they're the only ones using the extra doc+block powers. Like I doubt someone with 1/3 or 2/3 to elixir would switch to doing something else.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just said I'm not behind targeting Greg and Jinx, didn't mention what else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, many could have attempted and failed cause limit, no? So just saying if they targeted Greg or Jinx or not doesn't look harmful to me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Isn't this a rather bad course of action? Whoever used mechanic doesn't have a good role he'd use every night, whoever did use mechanic doesn't, and most likely used elixir or the other action.

Only bad thing I can see about admitting rail tracer usage is that mafia then know that person is behind all others in elixir gathering so may either focus others or kill whoever isn't going for elixirs as they're the only ones using the extra doc+block powers. Like I doubt someone with 1/3 or 2/3 to elixir would switch to doing something else.
It's perfectly reasonable for a single townie to switch to summoning at 1/3 actually. The rules say someone who successfully called on the RT once cannot be part of a summoning again. So assuming that the mafia will keep trying to summon to kill, and now that there are no ways to increase the size of that Mason team, any single townie can protect or block someone by being the sole summoner or winning a flip.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
lambu and vandred are strange this game, watch those guys.
I find Vandred to be more suspicious then Lambu. Lambu is contributing and being open. He’s more lurky and/or memes about churros and beaches when he’s mafia. Vandred on the other hand is being a smartass. You can never trust those.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's perfectly reasonable for a single townie to switch to summoning at 1/3 actually. The rules say someone who successfully called on the RT once cannot be part of a summoning again. So assuming that the mafia will keep trying to summon to kill, and now that there are no ways to increase the size of that Mason team, any single townie can protect or block someone by being the sole summoner or winning a flip.
Huh I completely forgot that, guess I cannot use the protection power anymore after all and can come out.

I used RT protect on gnut, so with him being notified that would mean I saved him from a kill, hence why I said it's not possible both pudgie and Panda were outright killed and at least 1 if not both are scum.

Don't like doing what Hardy wants but welp, I suppose it's harmless enough to tell now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fwiw Crescent ignored me when I told her what she said about "Holt being first to call for being recruited" was wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

morning chaps
Morning. Would you like to tell more about why you wanted to die?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You need to read posts better or are simply mafia trying random things. I‘m already locked on Holt and was hard on him too, just that Holt went the „idc“ route so not much more one can do but lynch him.
Hardy however is being the shameless scum since Day 1 and I‘m curious how many gather around him, I‘m seeing you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Shameless
want me to add a pic so you can see me better then?

idrc what you think I stated that i'm not defending him, I'm just seeing patterns like in previous games where things aren't taken into consideration and tunnel vision is involved cuz of a comment from a dead person who said they'd target x. they die x lives and bam x is mafia, without further questioning any other possibilities.
This happened in the past too games even with me, I had tunnel vision with DD
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Fwiw Crescent ignored me when I told her what she said about "Holt being first to call for being recruited" was wrong.
But I later quoted your post? The one about you wanting to be recruited? So I didn’t ignore it. It just wasn’t relevant at the time.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I used RT protect on gnut, so with him being notified that would mean I saved him from a kill, hence why I said it's not possible both pudgie and Panda were outright killed and at least 1 if not both are scum.
Wait, no, what? The protection doesn't generate a PM, he'd get it if he was blocked or attempted to kill.

  1. Protect the player from all other actions that night (priority 0).
  2. Block all actions of the player that night. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 2).
  3. Kill the player. The target player is notified when this occurs (priority 4).
Am I going crazy or is this rly inconsistent??
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, nvm you said they used the RT kill on him as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Can you confirm being blocked, @Crescent Jinx ?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If you guys wanna try to narrow down who used what, it wasn't me that used a mechanic on Greg or Jinx.
i personally only read the mechanics twice. did not rly understand them as I'm way too tired after working 22h of overtime this week (wtf is wrong with me you say? idk but I'm pretty sure that I need professional halp) so can't say I actually bothered to understand. so nop, no special mechanics on my part either. So 2 out of 21?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nah she was probably just adding summoning # for the kill.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Huh I completely forgot that, guess I cannot use the protection power anymore after all and can come out.

I used RT protect on gnut, so with him being notified that would mean I saved him from a kill, hence why I said it's not possible both pudgie and Panda were outright killed and at least 1 if not both are scum.

Don't like doing what Hardy wants but welp, I suppose it's harmless enough to tell now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fwiw Crescent ignored me when I told her what she said about "Holt being first to call for being recruited" was wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Morning. Would you like to tell more about why you wanted to die?
That's interesting. So going by the razor and considering I don't subscribe to the big mafia theory that would mean you're almost certainly town. Hm.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Morning. Would you like to tell more about why you wanted to die?
because life is torture
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and Holt likes life
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I find Vandred to be more suspicious then Lambu. Lambu is contributing and being open. He’s more lurky and/or memes about churros and beaches when he’s mafia. Vandred on the other hand is being a smartass. You can never trust those.
so being a smartass makes you mafia? :(
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Can you confirm being blocked, @Crescent Jinx ?
I cannot confirm or deny considering it was N1 and while I was able to use my action. There wasn’t anything I was expecting from it. Considering that my role is very specific and pretty much only useful in late game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's interesting. So going by the razor and considering I don't subscribe to the big mafia theory that would mean you're almost certainly town. Hm.
Crazy isn't it?

I wish I could trust you more this game, but usually when I did I died.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Huh I completely forgot that, guess I cannot use the protection power anymore after all and can come out.

I used RT protect on gnut, so with him being notified that would mean I saved him from a kill, hence why I said it's not possible both pudgie and Panda were outright killed and at least 1 if not both are scum.

Don't like doing what Hardy wants but welp, I suppose it's harmless enough to tell now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fwiw Crescent ignored me when I told her what she said about "Holt being first to call for being recruited" was wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Morning. Would you like to tell more about why you wanted to die?
why did you choose to protect gnut? (I'm asking cuz I probably missed it) did he claim anything?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top