The simplest explanation.Wtf is going by the razor
So you've trusted me every game? '3'Crazy isn't it?
I wish I could trust you more this game, but usually when I did I died.
My personal view of the players right now:
Maiza ( @Copy Panda )
Miria ( @SirSamuel016 )
Elean ( @Seraph )
Goose ( @pudgiePenguin )
- Jacuzzi ( @Organizized ) -> Bodyguard
- Isaac ( @Shad ) -> ? Super Mason
- Dallas ( @Goodboy ) -> ?
- Nicholas ( @sakura-aneki ) -> passive
- Nice ( @Farfalla ) -> not night active
- Ennis ( @Hardy ) -> passive
- Keith ( @digitaldude ) -> active
- Firo ( @Demonspeed ) -> ?
- Graham ( @GrySun ) -> active
- Chane ( @Vandred ) -> active
- Gustav ( @Lambu ) -> ? Super Mason
- Szilard ( @desin24 ) -> passive?
- Berga ( @xnut ) -> passive
- Huey ( @Holt ) -> passive
- Ladd ( @Gajeel ) -> active
- Eve ( @Belserion ) -> Noble
- Czeslaw ( @Hll ) -> passive
- Lua ( @Crescent Jinx ) -> ?
- Bartolo ( @gnut ) -> active
- Rachel ( @Raven ) -> Mason
As you can see, I still maintain that D1 passive claims are mafia 9 times out of 10. Going for any of those is a safe enough bet for me, save maybe for Hll. All those in red have done nothing to ease the initial suspicions, the others I'm more inclined to trust to various degrees.
)) always sus