Wtf is going by the razor
More specific please. Holt's being a lot more emo than you so the 2nd part's already false.because life is torture
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and Holt likes life
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Because he was so much town it hurt. No way he walks off from N1 lol.why did you choose to protect gnut? (I'm asking cuz I probably missed it) did he claim anything?
im sorry im trying to catch up nowDo you not want to play anymore? Way to spit into my face after defending you D1.
that doesn't rly answer my question. Ok, what made him look so town to you, anymore than the rest?Because he was so much town it hurt. No way he walks off from N1 lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Unless at some point Greg flips mafia, but yeah.
'-'vWe could both be mafia yadda yadda.~
farfalla is dead tonight then.Would still appreciate Doc protections or @Organizized regardless. Mafia are being shameless, they'll kill more active players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I only said this so I don't die with the knowledge though, I don't need your confirmation flowers. We could both be mafia yadda yadda.~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Belserion? I swear I haven't seen her in this gameIf holt flips red dets should def investigate raven to prove their sanity since she is most likely proven at this point I assume some of them used their ability on bels
)))) why did they use on her?damn, that was when I was hoe traitor right? good times good times, you basically ruined meGot the feeling yesterday that whatever Gry and Evil were, they would be opposing sides.
Unfortunately there won't be any D5 Detective reveal from me but any Detective/s have Raven and/or Belserion to test their sanity on. Gry and Hardy are definitely other clear targets.
Don't really have a read on the game yet. I think I know who should get my immortality juice.
All the arguments about people "saving Holt" because he has a good mafia role is so weird. No mafia would EVER do that on D2 with TP and 4 dead townies.
)) would love to see someone pull the same stunt this game, with an awesome reveal like that <3How can I trust Dallas
.
)) always sus
)How can I trust Dallas.