Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Looks like we are looking at a long night ahead of us if Hardy is indeed freeman. I guess they'll use killing action plus me mechanic to enhance their chances? Does a doc protect from both killing actions just the same?
I mean, I wouldn't mind the protection but I'm getting lynched tomorrow anyway, so it would be a waste. Better target people everyone trusts like gry
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finally caught up. Hardy and Sakura made some good points about a possible frame tbh, I mean i'm not gonna lie it's something i'd totally suggest as mafia, just for some confusion, but I have to agree with Lambu. The hosts forgetting about Panda reads more like an effect death than outright mafia kill. Only way I really see Hardy as town is if Panda changed his mind and targeted someone else, which i don't think he would do. If he changed his mind he would have most likely waited for another night.


Wouldn't Gnut have been a better doctor target than Evil after that Seraph W? Evil's death is kinda weird and random which is why I went back to his posts but I guess they eliminated what they saw as a future threat.
I believe Evil was killed by someone he is close to...personally
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You will be strongmanned now if you arent lying.
Why? It's a waste of a kill. Both teams will kill active players then tomorrow I'm being lynched anyway.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why? It's a waste of a kill. Both teams will kill active players then tomorrow I'm being lynched anyway.
We never know what can happen tonight, tomorrow a new target may be even more obvious that you.

You revealing you are a free man even tho it was clear that Holt will be lynched is what making me not trust you at all, if I was you I wont reveal freeman so casually
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why? It's a waste of a kill. Both teams will kill active players then tomorrow I'm being lynched anyway.
This is why you are mafia man, townie guy would want to be killed and drop bomb hints.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We never know what can happen tonight, tomorrow a new target may be even more obvious that you.

You revealing you are a free man even tho it was clear that Holt will be lynched is what making me not trust you at all, if I was you I wont reveal freeman so casually
Thats also very true. Incredibly so.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who is the mad man that held up the entire day phase not voting btw?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It was xnut...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We never know what can happen tonight, tomorrow a new target may be even more obvious that you.

You revealing you are a free man even tho it was clear that Holt will be lynched is what making me not trust you at all, if I was you I wont reveal freeman so casually
What? Then I don't claim and get lynched anyway? Where is the logic in that?

It wasn't even casually, I tried to at least say I could be bomb but people laughed at it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
What? Then I don't claim and get lynched anyway? Where is the logic in that?

It wasn't even casually, I tried to at least say I could be bomb but people laughed at it.
Ok what did you gain then by revealing the truth?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you objective is for town to win, what does your reveal do for town?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If you are an active player just have in mind you might need to think two targets, just that. But there's really almost no chance I get murdered, people are already planning ahead considering my lynch.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What? Then I don't claim and get lynched anyway? Where is the logic in that?

It wasn't even casually, I tried to at least say I could be bomb but people laughed at it.
Shad is right in that you didnt need to claim today.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ok what did you gain then by revealing the truth?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you objective is for town to win, what does your reveal do for town?
So I should just shut up and die anyway, and let it surprise everyone? At least now people can coordinate.

Ideally I would had been kept alive but people had already decided to lynch me before I spoke.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shad is right in that you didnt need to claim today.
You lot were pushing me you dunce.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
but then again claiming freeman tomorrow when forced by lynch wouldn't have made everyone think he's bluffing to stay alive?

or does freeman dying by lynch not activate the 2 nights in a row thing?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
CLAIM OR I KIL U

*claims*

WHYYYYY
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
CLAIM OR I KIL U

*claims*

WHYYYYY
We were all in on holt plus Samuel already died, considering how obvious the mafia have been though he might have been the greatest cowoby ever. rip.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I personally would think it's a desperate lie to attempt staying alive.

then again saying it today might be the same case since he's sus already and ppl plan on voting for him tomorrow.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We were all in on holt plus Samuel already died, considering how obvious the mafia have been though he might have been the greatest cowoby ever. rip.
We both had cases against each other, come on.

Also if I don't claim today and I claim tomorrow you would say "HOW CONVENIENT, LAST MINUTE CLAIM"
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
but then again claiming freeman tomorrow when forced by lynch wouldn't have made everyone think he's bluffing to stay alive?

or does freeman dying by lynch not activate the 2 nights in a row thing?
Freeman is bad for town no matter what happens, I can't see a case where revealing you are a freeman is a good play, unless you are tied in vote with a mafia and want to get a good lynch before you get killed at night by mafia just after.

Hardy is a lier, all his answers until now don't address my point, he is just repeating the same surface level reasons he gave earlier, him not being a noob make it clear that he is ignoring the line point he was asked about.

Either way freeman will die if it is hardy, don't stress about it.

Doctors in my opinion shouldn't waste a their night defending him? What the point? Keep him alive until he is the last townie and win the game?

I don't think mafia would waste a kill or a strongman kill on him as things stand so even the threat of a doctor is useless.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We both had cases against each other, come on.

Also if I don't claim today and I claim tomorrow you would say "HOW CONVENIENT, LAST MINUTE CLAIM"
Nope cause we might have 2-3 people dying next night then that would change things might mean panda didnt die targetting you.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy is a lier, all his answers until now don't address my point, he is just repeating the same surface level reasons he gave earlier, him not being a noob make it clear that he is ignoring the line point he was asked about.
I did? You are just choosing to ignore it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top