Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Night actions everyone? I tried to protect Gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Wouldn't it had been better to switch? People trusted him in the first place and the role is meh
We need protectors...plus besides Bel who else could I trust?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,105
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How do you know he isn‘t a town Lover? I believe that to be the case, so this would just be another TP lynch and mafia are loving life. I‘d rather remove a mafia today, the 2 TPs cannot kill or do anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You don‘t get PMed back I believe, so you can‘t know which one got the protect.
Because town lover + santa is awful? You are avoiding a surefire lynch.

They can kill with the mechanic actually
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,105
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We need protectors...plus besides Bel who else could I trust?
Given that there is a whole mechanic with a free doctor every night I don't think there are many if at all.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Given that there is a whole mechanic with a free doctor every night I don't think there are many if at all.
Well you got me and orgz now...so theres something
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Absent of dets and docs...people need to reveal
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'd say "wtf happened while I was gone", but I'm likely going to miss out on most of today too. I'm sorry but it turned out to be almost impossible for me to dedicate more than a couple sparse hours to the game, most of which are dedicated to catching up. At least it looks like our lynches are lined up pretty easily for the next couple of days with xnut and Hardy.

I don't have much to share, sucks to lose the second third investigative role but at least it looks like the scum keep failing kills so there's that. Don't know if it's better to go for the Lover first to get rid of the obvious 3SC as soon as possible or Hardy who's pretty much certain mafia at the moment. On one hand we start reducing some mafia numbers, on the other we eliminate a TP team who can summon the RT. Assuming the Lover and 3SC to be one townie and one mafia, getting them first might give us the same result, so votekill xnut for now. I'll try to check in later tonight and hope there aren't 40 pages to read
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sadly you guys protection shift the kill, but doesn't stop it :/ we'd still have a dead townie in the end.
It was best choice I had at the time...still one of the best except for Bel:catshrug
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Is doc really absent?

I think doc could explain missing kill on orga today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'd say "wtf happened while I was gone", but I'm likely going to miss out on most of today too. I'm sorry but it turned out to be almost impossible for me to dedicate more than a couple sparse hours to the game, most of which are dedicated to catching up. At least it looks like our lynches are lined up pretty easily for the next couple of days with xnut and Hardy.

I don't have much to share, sucks to lose the second third investigative role but at least it looks like the scum keep failing kills so there's that. Don't know if it's better to go for the Lover first to get rid of the obvious 3SC as soon as possible or Hardy who's pretty much certain mafia at the moment. On one hand we start reducing some mafia numbers, on the other we eliminate a TP team who can summon the RT. Assuming the Lover and 3SC to be one townie and one mafia, getting them first might give us the same result, so votekill xnut for now. I'll try to check in later tonight and hope there aren't 40 pages to read
Hardy first we can let him get an elixir or let his team use an extra RT tonight.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Damn, and I almost went for protecting Lawl, too...

Cres said she “never knew her role to be useful” but in a situation like the one we have (unsure of whether people were killed or died targeting people) it would actually help a LOT.
Such an unnecessary death...
I'm sure xnut is the lover, it was easy yesterday for the third lover to guess.

But they are not a priority target for town, we can safely leave them be for now.

Mafia didn't lose a single player all game.
agreed
Apprentice I was...learned from Orgz

@sakura-aneki
aaa oki cool!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
How is Xavier alive? Host mistake?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am Doc BTW.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,105
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How did you know orga was dying Shad?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top