Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Btw, since Jinx misunderstood her PM, aren't we missing the RT block alerts from N1 and 2 so far? And the one from the death survivor of this round, tho it could have been Misho and mafia indeed failed their normal kill.
who's misho?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
nice. one more question, apprentice turns into skill learned, and isn't able to learn new skill anymore right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



what was the announcement Shad?
Ok @Shad you did say you'd reveal today.
I will 100% reveal today, but I will do it at my own leisure, I don't mind being targeted by people today, gotta see who think I'm the weak link they can throw shade at.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Btw, since Jinx misunderstood her PM, aren't we missing the RT block alerts from N1 and 2 so far? And the one from the death survivor of this round, tho it could have been Misho and mafia indeed failed their normal kill.
Tbf one team could had easily tried to kill greg while the other went for gry or got cucked by the rt block.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I didn't say that what. I tried to use the mechanic.

You are missing greg who said he became a role when he couldn't, and shad who slipped saying orgz should be dead.
how you could use the mechanic when the elixir need at least 3 days to complete. :grumble
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
how you could use the mechanic when the elixir need at least 3 days to complete. :grumble
Raven we are on 1700 and you don't know the mechanics LOL

80% luck
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
yea I actually pointed that out but no one listened so....I stopped trying to show possibilities
Just because people didn‘t reply doesnt mean they don‘t listen to you, compose yourself. Besides others like me and Farf pointed that out before you, so these posts make you look like you‘re playing town while repeating same things previously said...
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Night actions everyone? I tried to protect Gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Wouldn't it had been better to switch? People trusted him in the first place and the role is meh
Did a ritual for an elixr.


The mafias are really having a great run.

We also lost our super mason who could confirm who Panda tried to steal roles from.

Sigh... I have to backread the threads. so will revert later.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Enlighten me
There's two mechanics

The jesus elixir


And the second one where you sacrifice your night action to try to block/protect/kill. But only one of each can happen at the time and a person can only use each once.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top