AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!Mafia gonna get elixirs making game go on forever as we gotta lynch everyone twice. Fantastic.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!Mafia gonna get elixirs making game go on forever as we gotta lynch everyone twice. Fantastic.
Too composed.How?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ScumAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!
the elixir has no effect on the lynch. why everyone has to be lynched twice?Mafia gonna get elixirs making game go on forever as we gotta lynch everyone twice. Fantastic.
threesome is secondary role whats the issue he might be sexy bodyguard it makes sense if there are 3 lovers, orgz will act as the shield. Also do lovers lose if holt wins as santa how was that gonna work was xnut supposed to kill holt after orgz joined them? Man this is crazy drama.Why would orgz be so adamant against Seraph's bodyguard claim in DAY ONE if he wasn't the bodyguard?
@GrySunRaven we are on 1700 and you don't know the mechanics LOL
80% luck
wow you got schooled grysun.the elixir has no effect on the lynch. why everyone has to be lynched twice?
first game HII?I got confused with the roles of a super mason and a spy, sorry a noob error.
No he played 5 years ago like you.first game HII?
ah yea yea , the rail tracer si good for passives so actives can continue doing their job <3 yes yesYou need to make sacrifice to use it, sacrifice your night role, nevermind, I just read it's priority 0, I forgot that part. Also i had that idea that you could protect another player by passing the elixir to them which is wrong as well.
Does it matter who is the threesome candidate? We can get rid of them both anytime by killing xnut.You might be threesome candidate.
Watch out hardy is looking for noobs to scold!I got confused with the roles of a super mason and a spy, sorry a noob error.
You weren't so unconfident about being a noob yesterday where you?Does it matter who is the threesome candidate? We can get rid of them both anytime by killing xnut.
Today is mafia hunt day, if we get another TP by accident so be it!
Watch out hardy is looking for noobs to scold!
did orgz say he's not bodyguard?Why would orgz be so adamant against Seraph's bodyguard claim in DAY ONE if he wasn't the bodyguard?
I already voted hardy.Does it matter who is the threesome candidate? We can get rid of them both anytime by killing xnut.
Today is mafia hunt day, if we get another TP by accident so be it!
Watch out hardy is looking for noobs to scold!
Deadman talkingYou weren't so unconfident about being a noob yesterday where you?
Where's the reveal? Did you get adviced not to do it?

I chose Gry N1. I thought that they might go for Greg since Gry had claimed to have protected him with the mechanic and he seemed to be Town. I also expected Orgz to protect Gry.Fiend, why pick Greg over ones like Gry spamming that he wanted protection, or a Freeman claim, specially with a post like this:
I don't have a great memory for such mechanics, Sorry for not being perfect. happensRaven we are on 1700 and you don't know the mechanics LOL
80% luck
?????????? why a spyyyyyyyyy
I heard of a role that allowed you to investigate what a dead players actions were. This does not mention anything about whether a player is dead or alive, so I assumed that this could be used to find out Pandas actions.
- Spy (Townie): The Spy has the ability to spy on someone at Night and find out who they targeted. Does not, however, find out their target's actual Night Action. (GAME 31)
- Paranoid Spy (Townie): The Paranoid Spy has the ability to spy on someone at Night and find out who they targeted, but does not find out their target's actual Night Action. His result however is a randomized player name. He does not know about his sanity. (GAME 37)
No, but it doesn't matterdid orgz say he's not bodyguard?
Was shitting on gryI don't have a great memory for such mechanics, Sorry for not being perfect. happens
Keep avoiding itDeadman talking![]()