Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
what about lambu?
He is missing in action on a Saturday, on D3.

He didn't claim yet with doctor/many nearly confirmed townies in the open.

Hardy is using the Super Mason claim from D1 to target me earlier, but magically forgot that Lambu revealed first which forced me to reveal it as well to challenge lambu, lambu laying low also seem to me disturb hardy at all.


Nothing substantial but as I said day 1, I'm keeping an eye on Lambu.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
One or two, maybe more, not sure. I do recall them being lynched.
ok, then for now I'm not gonna go for DD, but I'm keeping my eyes on him again.

I don't think 2 BPs is that crazy here, with 3 (4ish) enemy parties farming extra kills to use on each other.
true, but if it wouldn't have been done before, I would have doubted it more even with all these mechanics.

But since Hardy said there have been games with 2 BPs I guess it's not that impossible. so I'll lay off it.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He is missing in action on a Saturday, on D3.

He didn't claim yet with doctor/many nearly confirmed townies in the open.

Hardy is using the Super Mason claim from D1 to target me earlier, but magically forgot that Lambu revealed first which forced me to reveal it as well to challenge lambu, lambu laying low also seem to me disturb hardy at all.


Nothing substantial but as I said day 1, I'm keeping an eye on Lambu.
I'm barely using that as an argument if at all. I'm saying it doesn't automatically clear you, as you could be mafia mason. That is all. Again, you are lying here.

The argument is your shit reveal and "that explains why orgz didn't die!". Lambu didn't do either of those.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm barely using that as an argument if at all. I'm saying it doesn't automatically clear you, as you could be mafia mason. That is all. Again, you are lying here.

The argument is your shit reveal and "that explains why orgz didn't die!". Lambu didn't do either of those.
Don't get mad, it just a game, hopefully we are still friends IRL :wtf

I can assure you that you are targeting the wrong person, if you are legit.

I'm available to answer any question you have, but I won't discuss anything with you, I will let other people make up their mind.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Uh I didn't get this part at all tho.
well, bp is passive right? you basically can't do shit, only use I saw was helping potential hider hide behind you at night if they're targeted. so I figured if I lie about my role ppl might lynch me during the day right? so from that perspective I saw hiding it as pointless.

But I still wanted to wait and see if someone else claims BP like Sam is known to do and like he did last game. Did not expect anyone to claim unless cornered so I think it's also a reason why DD might just not be lying, or mby he is and did it when he wasn't cornered precisely to be cleared, maybe even the reason why he said he got targeted and received PM.

fumu fumu
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Don't get mad, it just a game, hopefully we are still friends IRL :wtf

I can assure you that you are targeting the wrong person, if you are legit.

I'm available to answer any question you have, but I won't discuss anything with you, I will let other people make up their mind.
I'm not mad? You can drop the buddy buddy act it won't do you favours with me lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sakura tomorrow me and you death match if you arent killed by railtracer, today hardy dies.
There's two dudes that are 100% scum idk why you are so fixated on me.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So you admit you can die at night, you got tricked sakura its over now. Please kill her guys.
lol :)))) not a very bright reply there DD

next mafia kill as in action as in.... YOU JUST SAID "you're dying tonight" ... and I made a pun about you being mafia and wanting me dead so bad for exposing you..... it was a joke a pun ho scherzzato omo


... oh forget it... can't even joke in this game .... geez
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,690
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
DD might be trying to make us lynch Sakura? He has been on her since yesterday or D1 I am not sure. He could have or be Mafia Det who learned her role and is trying to make us lynch her.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait so Shad‘s reveal is that he wasted his 1-shot role. He is still a newbie so not too improbable, will have to school him a lot.

Sakura and DD both being BP is possible, from top of head Gantz game had 2 BPs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sakura tomorrow me and you death match if you arent killed by railtracer, today hardy dies.
Not a single mafia died, town cannot attain RT kill.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

DD might be trying to make us lynch Sakura? He has been on her since yesterday or D1 I am not sure. He could have or be Mafia Det who learned her role and is trying to make us lynch her.
They were buddies in SnK, then enemies since. These 2 should be a ship
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm not mad? You can drop the buddy buddy act it won't do you favours with me lol
Oh I see how it is, good to know that we are not buddies now. I will buy you flowers after the game.

From now on, I will answer polite questions politely and rude questions rudely.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Some facts:

1. gnut was targetted by RT kill on N1
2. DD was targetted by RT kill on N2

Blocks unknown, Cres maybe was blocked N1 but hard to tell, her PM quote doesn‘t help a lot, (nice suicide)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm not mad? You can drop the buddy buddy act it won't do you favours with me lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There's two dudes that are 100% scum idk why you are so fixated on me.
And who out of the 100% dudes are you voting for?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait so Shad‘s reveal is that he wasted his 1-shot role. He is still a newbie so not too improbable, will have to school him a lot.

Sakura and DD both being BP is possible, from top of head Gantz game had 2 BPs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Not a single mafia died, town cannot attain RT kill.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



They were buddies in SnK, then enemies since. These 2 should be a ship
A player that successfully calls on the Rail Tracer to perform an action cannot sacrifice for that action in the future, even if they're not the caller.
nope I think the mafia are tapped out now, we can kill the mafia gry.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,690
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'd rather not lynch a TP again. No Mafia died, it's too good for them. It would be better if the Lovers killed a Mafia even.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top