Wait, you claimed BP as well?well, DD I guess I can come out now too. I doubt there's 2 BPs in this game so I'm adding you to m
Wait, you claimed BP as well?well, DD I guess I can come out now too. I doubt there's 2 BPs in this game so I'm adding you to m
The answer is in the reveal post...why would you target panda after he said he would target me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFIA YOU ARE MAFIA OR LOVER DIE SAKURA ALREADY STOP TRYING TO KEEL ME EVERY GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DIE SAKURA!!what else would I mean by my comment?
been hinting at it for the past few days, kept bringing up BP in my comments, and even ask questions about it I think, can go back and quote the comments if you'd like, wasn't planning on revealing until later because I wanted to see if anyone tries claiming it, since it's a good claim for mafias, and thought mby a regular townie bp would claim early ? since I saw it as kinda useless, just made me not die at mafia hands so it'd be more advantageous to reveal early to ensure townies don't misslynch you. But DD saying this just now makes me think he's lying. I mean, has there ever been a game with 2 BPs in it? I wouldn't know I only can comment on the previous 2 games which I attended.Wait, you claimed BP as well?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol, triggered much?what is your role sakura?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFIA YOU ARE MAFIA OR LOVER DIE SAKURA ALREADY STOP TRYING TO KEEL ME EVERY GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DIE SAKURA!!
)This whole train of thought relies on a role that coincidentially got hostkilled last night though.This made me believe Panda was Kamikaz bomb, I droppped the hint yetserday to make sure that my story is consistent since an investigative role could have revealed that I targeted Panda the night he died.
I also said it will clear itself the next day, because once hardy is lynched, we will know for sure if Panda targeted him or no, If yes then I'm cleared from killing him night 1, if no then I'm just as suspect as anybody, except that I actually was planning to reveal everything even if nobody ties me to Panda's death, and I had good reason to believe he was a bomb.
))) (feels like more tho')--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
why would I risk (If I was actually mafia) to reveal something like this at this stage in time when I haven't even been asked about my role, not to mention pressured any bit? lol, why risk putting myself in the spotlight like this so early in the game as a mafia member when someone claimed BP instead of shutting up going under the radar until ppl ask me personally about my role and then just select one of the n list of passive roles that weren't claimed yet? hmm?Sakura is the second samuel.
You can spin this story in anyway you want, you are free to do so.Oh ok you say you missed his post.
This whole train of thought relies on a role that coincidentially got hostkilled last night though.

To kill me sakura to kill me, you are getting rail traced though rip.why would I risk (If I was actually mafia) to reveal something like this at this stage in time when I haven't even been asked about my role, not to mention pressured any bit? lol, why risk putting myself in the spotlight like this so early in the game as a mafia member when someone claimed BP instead of shutting up going under the radar until ppl ask me personally about my role and then just select one of the n list of passive roles that weren't claimed yet? hmm?
Xnut revealed he is lover and Gnut lied about becoming a bodyguard but O KHardy is the safer lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's not spinning it, the only role that does what you just said is the Mortician, that just died.@digitaldude finally list his cool xD
You can spin this story in anyway you want, you are free to do so.
Maybe we are both mafia and you are trying to suspect me so that when I die I can survive longer?
In the end of the day, it your head that will be chopped
Btw you just ignored DD, Demonspeed claims and didn't mention lambu at all.
Thank you for letting me know who I should Sus for when you die mafia![]()
what about lambu?@digitaldude finally list his cool xD
You can spin this story in anyway you want, you are free to do so.
Maybe we are both mafia and you are trying to suspect me so that when I die I can survive longer?
In the end of the day, it your head that will be chopped
Btw you just ignored DD, Demonspeed claims and didn't mention lambu at all.
Thank you for letting me know who I should Sus for when you die mafia![]()
One or two, maybe more, not sure. I do recall them being lynched.the only reason I did not insta lock on you after this was because I want to wait for someone to clear up my question.
Has there ever been a game with 2 BPs in it?
To kill me sakura to kill me, you are getting rail traced though rip.
)) you think too highly of yourself, have I pressured you this game? like honestly last game yes I was tunnel visioned, but this game I only joked with you once you got inflated so I left you alone..... tell me how I was trying to kill you?