Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
what is your role sakura?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what else would I mean by my comment?
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFIA YOU ARE MAFIA OR LOVER DIE SAKURA ALREADY STOP TRYING TO KEEL ME EVERY GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DIE SAKURA!!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so after all this talk and all these reveals my list of main suspects is:

-gnut
-xnut
-DD
Wait, you claimed BP as well?
been hinting at it for the past few days, kept bringing up BP in my comments, and even ask questions about it I think, can go back and quote the comments if you'd like, wasn't planning on revealing until later because I wanted to see if anyone tries claiming it, since it's a good claim for mafias, and thought mby a regular townie bp would claim early ? since I saw it as kinda useless, just made me not die at mafia hands so it'd be more advantageous to reveal early to ensure townies don't misslynch you. But DD saying this just now makes me think he's lying. I mean, has there ever been a game with 2 BPs in it? I wouldn't know I only can comment on the previous 2 games which I attended.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what is your role sakura?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFIA YOU ARE MAFIA OR LOVER DIE SAKURA ALREADY STOP TRYING TO KEEL ME EVERY GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DIE SAKURA!!
lol, triggered much? :))
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh ok you say you missed his post.

This made me believe Panda was Kamikaz bomb, I droppped the hint yetserday to make sure that my story is consistent since an investigative role could have revealed that I targeted Panda the night he died.
I also said it will clear itself the next day, because once hardy is lynched, we will know for sure if Panda targeted him or no, If yes then I'm cleared from killing him night 1, if no then I'm just as suspect as anybody, except that I actually was planning to reveal everything even if nobody ties me to Panda's death, and I had good reason to believe he was a bomb.
This whole train of thought relies on a role that coincidentially got hostkilled last night though.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and by bast few days I mean D1 and D2 :)))) (feels like more tho')
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Please guys use rail tracer on sakura tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

rail tracer kill I mean.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sakura is the second samuel.
why would I risk (If I was actually mafia) to reveal something like this at this stage in time when I haven't even been asked about my role, not to mention pressured any bit? lol, why risk putting myself in the spotlight like this so early in the game as a mafia member when someone claimed BP instead of shutting up going under the radar until ppl ask me personally about my role and then just select one of the n list of passive roles that weren't claimed yet? hmm?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,406
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think it would be too ballsy to reveal that you are SM D1 even as Mafia Mason. Hardy is the safer lynch. I am also starting to think that he and Lala might be Mafia together.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@digitaldude finally list his cool xD
Oh ok you say you missed his post.



This whole train of thought relies on a role that coincidentially got hostkilled last night though.
You can spin this story in anyway you want, you are free to do so.

Maybe we are both mafia and you are trying to suspect me so that when I die I can survive longer?

In the end of the day, it your head that will be chopped :toc

Btw you just ignored DD, Demonspeed claims and didn't mention lambu at all.

Thank you for letting me know who I should Sus for when you die mafia :bob
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
why would I risk (If I was actually mafia) to reveal something like this at this stage in time when I haven't even been asked about my role, not to mention pressured any bit? lol, why risk putting myself in the spotlight like this so early in the game as a mafia member when someone claimed BP instead of shutting up going under the radar until ppl ask me personally about my role and then just select one of the n list of passive roles that weren't claimed yet? hmm?
To kill me sakura to kill me, you are getting rail traced though rip.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy is the safer lynch.
Xnut revealed he is lover and Gnut lied about becoming a bodyguard but O K
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude finally list his cool xD


You can spin this story in anyway you want, you are free to do so.

Maybe we are both mafia and you are trying to suspect me so that when I die I can survive longer?

In the end of the day, it your head that will be chopped :toc

Btw you just ignored DD, Demonspeed claims and didn't mention lambu at all.

Thank you for letting me know who I should Sus for when you die mafia :bob
It's not spinning it, the only role that does what you just said is the Mortician, that just died.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
the only reason I did not insta lock on you after this was because I want to wait for someone to clear up my question.

Has there ever been a game with 2 BPs in it?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm not ignoring anything there's too much shit going on. No one disproved DD nor Demon so I don't see why I should engage there (though the latter is a bit awkward considering there's a whole mechanic that protects people).

Lambu hasn't been online at all afaik why are you so obsessed with him lmao.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@digitaldude finally list his cool xD


You can spin this story in anyway you want, you are free to do so.

Maybe we are both mafia and you are trying to suspect me so that when I die I can survive longer?

In the end of the day, it your head that will be chopped :toc

Btw you just ignored DD, Demonspeed claims and didn't mention lambu at all.

Thank you for letting me know who I should Sus for when you die mafia :bob
what about lambu?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
the only reason I did not insta lock on you after this was because I want to wait for someone to clear up my question.

Has there ever been a game with 2 BPs in it?
One or two, maybe more, not sure. I do recall them being lynched.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
To kill me sakura to kill me, you are getting rail traced though rip.
:))) you think too highly of yourself, have I pressured you this game? like honestly last game yes I was tunnel visioned, but this game I only joked with you once you got inflated so I left you alone..... tell me how I was trying to kill you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top