Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are you saying we don't have a life, damn you!!
im saying 31 posts in 3 days, isn't less productive then 1000 pointless messages and flirting
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
no man, just trying to point out to DD that his theory of you spilling the beans to mafia isn't plausible (or your lover counterpart spilling the beans) because it's against the rules, him saying it's not made me want to show him wrong.
WTF ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT THAT WAS SHAD THEORY.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
ah Shad, my womanly charm hurr durr :))) I'm competitive and when I want to win I can't be all kawaii. I punch faces :)))))))))))) tho'
:gigglebunny

im saying 31 posts in 3 days, isn't less productive then 1000 pointless messages and flirting
With this I'm at 1001 pointless post 😂
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
don't get defensive now buddy when you two literally admitted it last game lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and that's what i was trying to point out
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
and im confused half of you are confirming me as lover, while the others want me to reveal and help town. Lover died last night right? isn't it a guessing game for a 3rd lover?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

or do they survive until there is one of them?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If he's half town, he's just as awful as it gets. Will lose as TP and "town" and hand it to the party he has 0 affiliation with.
That's a salty saying.

But to me a townie lover would also be saying not to waste the lynch on him, cause that's awful for us, and go for XXX instead.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
and im confused half of you are confirming me as lover, while the others want me to reveal and help town. Lover died last night right? isn't it a guessing game for a 3rd lover?
How about instead of being cryptic you explain why you said what you said last day, reveal your role etc.

Are you town? Then play in a way so town wins ffs.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also @xnut not very nice comments coming out of your fingers. I mean, it's everyone's own business how they decide to spend their free time. I did my chores in the morning and went to classes after and then went shopping and played overwatch and now if my choice is to watch bleach on one screen and post comments on MH for the rest of the day, that's my decision for relaxation after an entire week of work and 22 hours of overtime. So please stop assuming I have no life with comments like that. Thanks.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
sorry but I'm not a fan of freely given acid comments.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
tf you talking about didnt you do the same?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

all i said was Holt didnt deserve to die, literally only thing I said. Maybe because he didnt play last game and ehs trying to play again? or maybe because he was mafia with me and Lambu screwed us lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

When I search through these pages I gurantee half of you haven't revealed but let's see.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
tf you talking about didnt you do the same?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

all i said was Holt didnt deserve to die, literally only thing I said. Maybe because he didnt play last game and ehs trying to play again? or maybe because he was mafia with me and Lambu screwed us lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

When I search through these pages I gurantee half of you haven't revealed but let's see.
No, you said you would suicide, which made us think he was your lover. We didn't even consider it before. And then he died lover. Pretty straightforward.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, you said you would suicide, which made us think he was your lover. We didn't even consider it before. And then he died lover. Pretty straightforward.
I said I would suicide, or id rather die?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

big difference in context there
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
tf you talking about didnt you do the same?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

all i said was Holt didnt deserve to die, literally only thing I said. Maybe because he didnt play last game and ehs trying to play again? or maybe because he was mafia with me and Lambu screwed us lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

When I search through these pages I gurantee half of you haven't revealed but let's see.
lol no. and you're way too aggressive there. take a chill pill.
oh yes please go check, see just how many of us did not claim.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votelock xnut
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top