ah and I'm not fixated on you for much of a reason. I just don't like toxicity and you triggered me
That is an acceptable response, I'm satisfied.I don't need to defend shit, I'm not the one lurking and telling people to do shit when they haven't done it this is another big brain play you two got going on here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
it woulod wouldn't me telling you to think about the people hopping on the xnut train after you two lovebirds to do something they haven't means something huh? big brain like I said last game and this game were well worth my 50 postsThat is an acceptable response, I'm satisfied.
No more questions your honour.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Hmm now you are saying it us 2, you probably are playing without reading anything anybody posts, that you right,not to mention if im confirmed lover, get off my nuts about 10 posts in a day that would make sense right? since you two aren't impressively luring me into a love triangle
are you saying we're lovers now????????????not to mention if im confirmed lover, get off my nuts about 10 posts in a day that would make sense right? since you two aren't impressively luring me into a love triangle
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
it woulod wouldn't me telling you to think about the people hopping on the xnut train after you two lovebirds to do something they haven't means something huh? big brain like I said last game and this game were well worth my 50 posts
--- Double Post Merged, ---
again considering I am "lover"
--- Double Post Merged, ---
would wouldnt* it*
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Don't believe there's any rules against that, no.@SonOfDaws is lover allowed to spill the beans about who his lover members are? or a mafia member is allowed to publicly betray his team and announce them? or is it against the rules. Can you help us in clearing this up because DD seems to be confused.
Now you're insulting my English speaking competence ?language barriers be like, or it could be that famous intuition you two LOVEbirds have
it woulod wouldn't me telling you to think about the people hopping on the xnut train after you two lovebirds to do something they haven't means something huh? big brain like I said last game and this game were well worth my 50 posts
ay lmao, so one fed up with his team can simply ruin the game and fess up to town who mafias are without being like host killed at least? That's....idk I don't agree with this, it'd ruin the game afterall .... what's the point of the game if someone straight out spits allover it?Don't believe there's any rules against that, no.
It actually both xDno one was insulting you when bringing up a language barrier, not to mention you constantly pick and choose whats said in my replies either you somehow forgot the discussion about you and Shad having very disturbing interactions or you guys literally pick the stupidest shit to go off
looking at the grammar mistakes here, besides the obvious would wouldn't it, no commas anywhere no dots no nothing, basically making it pretty hard to understand exactly what you're referring to in the first place. So reassess your grammar before you presume we're stupid.it woulod wouldn't me telling you to think about the people hopping on the xnut train after you two lovebirds to do something they haven't means something huh? big brain like I said last game and this game were well worth my 50 posts