Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Holt dies*
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
but it wasn't my grammar you were confused about, it was one word that you somehow managed to twist into something else, I know your not talking about grammar. You literally use commas for apostrophe
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
on a different subject, moving to other pressing matters. I believe people were hinted (more like straight forward asked) to investigate Hardy. Any investigative roles left, that hopefully can shed light over this issue so we can finish with the Hardy case?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
and were back to square one im going to eat my cup noodles now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hopefully I don,,,,,t get a notification since this conversation cease to resume
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
but it wasn't my grammar you were confused about, it was one word that you somehow managed to twist into something else, I know your not talking about grammar. You literally use commas for apostrophe
I use commas for apostrophe ? lel kek where? pls show me?
and you don't even use apostrophe at all, so there.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
holy moly
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im 15pgs behind and still working....
Just to clarify...I did not lie but Van did.
Lynch me and find out.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Im 15pgs behind and still working....
Just to clarify...I did not lie but Van did.
Lynch me and find out.
wait why would we lynch you to find out. if you have some info to clear the water why not share it instead of going for the whole "kill me so I can prove you wrong" ?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
please do skip 95 up, as im already "confirmed" lover lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wait why would we lynch you to find out. if you have some info to clear the water why not share it instead of going for the whole "kill me so I can prove you wrong" ?
I gave you my info...Van is fukan lying pointblank.
But you guys fall for it...Im eating my lunch and finish my shift...cya in like 2hrs
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I gave you my info...Van is fukan lying pointblank.
But you guys fall for it...Im eating my lunch and finish my shift...cya in like 2hrs
well that would be one heck of a balsy move
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but honestly I haven't been geting mafia vibes from van fumu fumu
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I gave you my info...Van is fukan lying pointblank.
But you guys fall for it...Im eating my lunch and finish my shift...cya in like 2hrs
I'm looking for the post, but van did claim blocking gnut after he claimed being an apprentice -> bodyguard.

But raven claimed not seeing gnut post.

Basically both are equally suspect, Either raven really didn't see gnut's claim and screwed up.
Or Gnut is the one lying.

I think best plan is to go with Hardy -> xnut (see who is the second lover) -> then look at this case.
I want to trust gnut more, because if xnut dies and gnut isn't his lover then that one less thing that makes him look bad.

Also I would rather trust the townie that actually participated and helped town in the first few days, over Van.

Either way even if we get the wrong one, we can just kill the other, this is a win win situation.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Raven = Van sorry
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
which of gnut's post did raven not see?

also raven only claimed mason right? isn't that a secondary role?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also I would rather trust the townie that actually participated and helped town in the first few days, over xnut.
Agreed there m8
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top