Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Huh, kinda, but there were worse options for roles and clearing Orgz is nice
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You guys are bunch of sad kids honestly, pressuring a new guy who is still learning about the game and force him to reveal role.

@Hll you shouldn’t have revealed so much, I could have saved you when you are at dead end
Whew calm down
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Huh, kinda, but there were worse options for roles and clearing Orgz is nice
Kinda what
Kinda good we could tank kills for noble,possible doc and who the fuk knows(atleast I dont xD)
My dumbass xD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Also, @Gajeel @desin24 and @Belserion have been so barely active the whole game :/
I guess for Bel that's not so out of her style, but I expected those other two to be more of protagonists.
Sorry for not being active. Got pretty sick unfortunately and been in bed the whole day except for doing a Covid test.

I'll do some catching up now cause I woke up and can't sleep more. Hope it gets better tomorrow morning. Sorry everyone,

Really sad about Lawl dying, really liked the way he played this time and he would have been an asset. Not sure about the Hardy thing to be honest.

Xnut being a lover certainly fits the narrative and it might help us get rid of another lover and the TP candidate right after.

Still catching up though
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
If the votes are tied and your vote is remaining, would you kill your son by your own hands :grumble @gnut
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kinda what
Kinda good we could tank kills for noble,possible doc and who the fuk knows(atleast I dont xD)
My dumbass xD
Yeah but for example noble is really valuable to become too and would had cleared belse who is standing on a 50/50. We have bp, og role claims too, etc. Idk. Not a fan of the bodyguard unless there's an assassin tbh so maybe that's me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If the votes are tied and your vote is remaining, would you kill your son by your own hands :grumble @gnut
Irl? Yes
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You guys are bunch of sad kids honestly, pressuring a new guy who is still learning about the game and force him to reveal role.

@Hll you shouldn’t have revealed so much, I could have saved you when you are at dead end
Black bird...seems you haven't truly grasp this game yet
The point is to get people to talk...on line...not like we can stare each other down and see reactions.
No one is getting personal....itsa discussion gameand thats how all of us can play it.
Only speaking in general...butthink this game is quite civil...besides me pushing Gracie to far.

Im sorry @Crescent Jinx
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If the votes are tied and your vote is remaining, would you kill your son by your own hands :grumble @gnut
Its a game....ofc if hes bad...cmon raven really.

You wouldnt beat your moms in a card game...wtf
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Black bird...seems you haven't truly grasp this game yet
The point is to get people to talk...on line...not like we can stare each other down and see reactions.
No one is getting personal....itsa discussion gameand thats how all of us can play it.
Only speaking in general...butthink this game is quite civil...besides me pushing Gracie to far.

Im sorry @Crescent Jinx
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Its a game....ofc if hes bad...cmon raven really.

You wouldnt beat your moms in a card game...wtf
Well I know but they could give some room to breath. No?
•
I’m messing with you lol, It was joking haha
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I know but they could give some room to breath. No?
•
I’m messing with you lol, It was joking haha
Its all good dear..
I understand people get involved...but dont ever understand why people take it personal here.
For one...no one makes you join.

Two....its about talking...so no exxuse.

Three....games are meant to be played with family and friends....

Shall I go on xD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So we have pretty much all big roles out by now right? We have a doc/bg/protective role. Prostitute is out. Detective is dead but we hopefully have more.

I'm just on my phone and it's almost 2 am. But I'll probably try to comply a list by tomorrow to collect these things and contribute in some way at least even though I've been useless in all ways so far. Tomorrow is gonna be a decisive night since only four potions can be brewed.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So we have pretty much all big roles out by now right? We have a doc/bg/protective role. Prostitute is out. Detective is dead but we hopefully have more.

I'm just on my phone and it's almost 2 am. But I'll probably try to comply a list by tomorrow to collect these things and contribute in some way at least even though I've been useless in all ways so far. Tomorrow is gonna be a decisive night since only four potions can be brewed.
Wtf are you this game...I want to trust you.
Now you saying you unimportant...you and Gry on top of Shad and Hill and god knows...seem shady as fuck me.
God dammit almost everbody lol
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So we have pretty much all big roles out by now right? We have a doc/bg/protective role. Prostitute is out. Detective is dead but we hopefully have more.

I'm just on my phone and it's almost 2 am. But I'll probably try to comply a list by tomorrow to collect these things and contribute in some way at least even though I've been useless in all ways so far. Tomorrow is gonna be a decisive night since only four potions can be brewed.
What makes you think we have exactly four people preparing them?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mmmmaaaaaaarrriiiiiiiiiiii.....!
Tell me alil bit about yourself plz
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Wtf are you this game...I want to trust you.
Now you saying you unimportant...you and Gry on top of Shad and Hill and god knows...seem shady as fuck me.
God dammit almost everbody lol
In that post I didn't say I was unimportant though, just that I haven't been useful yet.
I wanted to come out with my role tomorrow morning so I am online to discuss it but I have a feeling not many people will be here and it's probably of more use to the town when there is time to discuss.

My role actually may help your dispute with Vandred.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In that post I didn't say I was unimportant though, just that I haven't been useful yet.
I wanted to come out with my role tomorrow morning so I am online to discuss it but I have a feeling not many people will be here and it's probably of more use to the town when there is time to discuss.

My role actually may help your dispute with Vandred.
My nicca
Lets kill Van folks
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Its all good dear..
I understand people get involved...but dont ever understand why people take it personal here.
For one...no one makes you join.

Two....its about talking...so no exxuse.

Three....games are meant to be played with family and friends....

Shall I go on xD
well i got pissed to see him defending himself over and over this day phase. There should be some room for him, I don't see that as normal playing honestly. But yeah i should remain civil. so i'm sorry for that.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
What makes you think we have exactly four people preparing them?
"Whether as a passable drink or within a lesser immortal, only 4 elixirs can exist at a time. If asked, the hosts can inform a player if the world is at its limit or not."

Since only four can exist at a time and tomorrow is the first time anyone can have any, I assume that there will be 4 people with Elixirs tomorrow.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My nicca
Lets kill Van folks
well i got pissed to see him defending himself over and over this day phase. There should be some room for him, I don't see that as normal playing honestly. But yeah i should remain civil. so i'm sorry for that.
Dont be sorry...just advising you nothing in here is to get pissed over.:hug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I spamming that shit ....
LETS KILL VAN FOLKS shit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top