Mechanics remember lol...Hmmm a passive role that could solve cracking a prostitute situation?
Mechanics remember lol...Hmmm a passive role that could solve cracking a prostitute situation?
Well i know but you seemed a bit upset about my post however people get angry at games it's the norm, Ask xnut about league of legends player behaviors xDDont be sorry...just advising you nothing in here is to get pissed over.![]()
Ask anyone here if I get upset?Well i know but you seemed a bit upset about my post however people get angry at games it's the norm, Ask xnut about league of legends player behaviors xD
Haha well there is a good chance that with a mechanic like this one Prostitute is enough but that is speculation of course. Either way I had no clue about who to block the last nights and wanted to play it low until I finish brewing my juice. With Van claiming Prostitute I guess it's worth sharing the info of my role.My nicca
Lets kill Van folks
Haha...die VanHaha well there is a good chance that with a mechanic like this one Prostitute is enough but that is speculation of course. Either way I had no clue about who to block the last nights and wanted to play it low until I finish brewing my juice. With Van claiming Prostitute I guess it's worth sharing the info of my role.
The reason I said I was useless is because I've been brewing both nights cause I had no targets and didn't really follow the game unfortunately.

You're our prostitute?!Haha well there is a good chance that with a mechanic like this one Prostitute is enough but that is speculation of course. Either way I had no clue about who to block the last nights and wanted to play it low until I finish brewing my juice. With Van claiming Prostitute I guess it's worth sharing the info of my role.
Gottem lolololololYou're our prostitute?!![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gottem lololololol
No way...xnut is mafia or some kinda killer.I'm more into the Hardy lynch train. Xnut can be saved for later, According to the rules, Lovers can win when they have greater number than the remaining townies. It's really weird to go against xnut now. We should let Mafia deal with him, Since he will be an obstacle for them. what do you think? I don't believe the freeman claim
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you aint det....tell itI don't know if I should come out honestly, I'm not used to my role at all, so I don't know how to play it
I did use it the past two nights though.
I beg you to come out. I'll grant Lambu's and Greg's wishes and come out right after.I don't know if I should come out honestly, I'm not used to my role at all, so I don't know how to play it
I did use it the past two nights though.
well it doesn't matter if he is in a mafia group, Their kill per night still goes.No way...xnut is mafia or some kinda killer.
Santa cant kill...lovers is always bad and good...santa is more good than bad for town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you aint det....tell it
Why don't you believe that he is mafia lover? There is certainly a Threesome candidate, which as far as I know has always been a Townie. I'd say there is a much higher chance of xnut being mafia lover than townie lover and that's certainly a worthy lynch imo.I'm more into the Hardy lynch train. Xnut can be saved for later, According to the rules, Lovers can win when they have greater number than the remaining townies. It's really weird to go against xnut now. We should let Mafia deal with him, Since he will be an obstacle for them. what do you think? I don't believe the freeman claim
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We changed that, threesome is secondary and goes to whateverWhy don't you believe that he is mafia lover? There is certainly a Threesome candidate, which as far as I know has always been a Townie. I'd say there is a much higher chance of xnut being mafia lover than townie lover and that's certainly a worthy lynch imo.
Another night might give a second detective more time to check on Hardy and possibly save us from a bad lynch or take away our doubts and give us an easy lynch.
Yeah but you take out one of their members who is can therefore neither use their role nor be use for the mechanic.well it doesn't matter if he is in a mafia group, Their kill per night still goes.
Not really...maybe hardy if truthful...but no way they get to bel this nite.lolwell it doesn't matter if he is in a mafia group, Their kill per night still goes.
And you didn't get blocked?Here goes the usefulness of my role then
I'm a female spirit whose wailing warns of an impending death in a house.