Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Dont be sorry...just advising you nothing in here is to get pissed over.:hug
Well i know but you seemed a bit upset about my post however people get angry at games it's the norm, Ask xnut about league of legends player behaviors xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well i know but you seemed a bit upset about my post however people get angry at games it's the norm, Ask xnut about league of legends player behaviors xD
Ask anyone here if I get upset?
I talk alotta shit but Im good with everyone(hopefilly)xp
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
My nicca
Lets kill Van folks
Haha well there is a good chance that with a mechanic like this one Prostitute is enough but that is speculation of course. Either way I had no clue about who to block the last nights and wanted to play it low until I finish brewing my juice. With Van claiming Prostitute I guess it's worth sharing the info of my role.

The reason I said I was useless is because I've been brewing both nights cause I had no targets and didn't really follow the game unfortunately.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Haha well there is a good chance that with a mechanic like this one Prostitute is enough but that is speculation of course. Either way I had no clue about who to block the last nights and wanted to play it low until I finish brewing my juice. With Van claiming Prostitute I guess it's worth sharing the info of my role.

The reason I said I was useless is because I've been brewing both nights cause I had no targets and didn't really follow the game unfortunately.
Haha...die Van

This nicca here...my dawg:clingy
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Haha well there is a good chance that with a mechanic like this one Prostitute is enough but that is speculation of course. Either way I had no clue about who to block the last nights and wanted to play it low until I finish brewing my juice. With Van claiming Prostitute I guess it's worth sharing the info of my role.
You're our prostitute?! 😮
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'm more into the Hardy lynch train. Xnut can be saved for later, According to the rules, Lovers can win when they have greater number than the remaining townies. It's really weird to go against xnut now. We should let Mafia deal with him, Since he will be an obstacle for them. what do you think? I don't believe the freeman claim
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh....LETS KILL VAN FOLKS
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't know if I should come out honestly, I'm not used to my role at all, so I don't know how to play it 🤔

I did use it the past two nights though.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm more into the Hardy lynch train. Xnut can be saved for later, According to the rules, Lovers can win when they have greater number than the remaining townies. It's really weird to go against xnut now. We should let Mafia deal with him, Since he will be an obstacle for them. what do you think? I don't believe the freeman claim
No way...xnut is mafia or some kinda killer.
Santa cant kill...lovers is always bad and good...santa is more good than bad for town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't know if I should come out honestly, I'm not used to my role at all, so I don't know how to play it 🤔

I did use it the past two nights though.
If you aint det....tell it
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
No way...xnut is mafia or some kinda killer.
Santa cant kill...lovers is always bad and good...santa is more good than bad for town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



If you aint det....tell it
well it doesn't matter if he is in a mafia group, Their kill per night still goes.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I'm more into the Hardy lynch train. Xnut can be saved for later, According to the rules, Lovers can win when they have greater number than the remaining townies. It's really weird to go against xnut now. We should let Mafia deal with him, Since he will be an obstacle for them. what do you think? I don't believe the freeman claim
Why don't you believe that he is mafia lover? There is certainly a Threesome candidate, which as far as I know has always been a Townie. I'd say there is a much higher chance of xnut being mafia lover than townie lover and that's certainly a worthy lynch imo.

Another night might give a second detective more time to check on Hardy and possibly save us from a bad lynch or take away our doubts and give us an easy lynch.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Desin won't play a game without lying about his role will he? It's reaching addiction levels
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why don't you believe that he is mafia lover? There is certainly a Threesome candidate, which as far as I know has always been a Townie. I'd say there is a much higher chance of xnut being mafia lover than townie lover and that's certainly a worthy lynch imo.

Another night might give a second detective more time to check on Hardy and possibly save us from a bad lynch or take away our doubts and give us an easy lynch.
We changed that, threesome is secondary and goes to whatever
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Here goes the usefulness of my role then

I'm a female spirit whose wailing warns of an impending death in a house.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
well it doesn't matter if he is in a mafia group, Their kill per night still goes.
Yeah but you take out one of their members who is can therefore neither use their role nor be use for the mechanic.

Their kill per night will go until the game is over.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well it doesn't matter if he is in a mafia group, Their kill per night still goes.
Not really...maybe hardy if truthful...but no way they get to bel this nite.lol
If they do lynch me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top