Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So are we killing Van or Xnut guys '-'

Here goes the usefulness of my role then

I'm a female spirit whose wailing warns of an impending death in a house.
Targets.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh this is a lot to catch up on. I've skimmed through gnut posts because I wanted to see what he responds, the thing with the RT protection is interesting. Considering I believe Hardy is 100% scum and is lying about protecting me(LMAO he mistrusted me D1 and D2 and then that) we can safely assume Shad did the real protection which explains the Van-Greg thing, no?

Want to backread, 2:30 am ayyy.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Here goes the usefulness of my role then

I'm a female spirit whose wailing warns of an impending death in a house.
Wtf m8...just claim lol
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Desin won't play a game without lying about his role will he? It's reaching addiction levels
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



We changed that, threesome is secondary and goes to whatever
Well I gotta protect my important roles and if I actually have a passive role and bait mafia into waisting a kill on me it's also good.

So a scenario is possible where the Santa lover was townie and a mafia member joined as Threesome Candidate. Either way killing one of the two means that both die and that's beneficial.

votekill xnut
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Considering I believe Hardy is 100% scum and is lying about protecting me(LMAO he mistrusted me D1 and D2 and then that)
You can go back and read how scummy I considered you after you revealed you protected greg.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I swear town Hardy would not be taking any of this shit, far too composed => scheming mafia. Not genuine.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Here goes the usefulness of my role then

I'm a female spirit whose wailing warns of an impending death in a house.
Noice hope you marked the right folks and we finally get to see a new role in action
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I swear town Hardy would not be taking any of this shit, far too composed => scheming mafia. Not genuine.
What shit? Desin and greg sound truthful.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You can go back and read how scummy I considered you after you revealed you protected greg.
You went quiet is what I remember from D2, not any "Oh gry is town after all whoopsie"

Not the main point, but I don't believe you did the role. Getting elixir up as Freeman would be the way to go.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No



Hardy Night 1

Lambu Night 2
Then here's my puzzle for you. This is my role:

Imagined that coming from Evil cause "Farty"... smelly puns yikes. Anyway got no night actions.

And @SonOfDaws, I can then assume drinking is prio2 or higher, since you revive if you use it in the night you're killed? And if a person receives a potion one night, they can only drink it in the following night?
Got rusty with the Holt code but had to leave something behind when I planned on lying. So I planted evidence of it along with my hint.

I checked Evil on N1 and got that he targeted DD. Then I checked you on N2 and got no result. We got 2 prostitutes claim: one said that he blocked Greg on N2, the other said he didn't use his role. Neither me nor you got a PM about being blocked with the RT, so how do we solve this?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Why don't you believe that he is mafia lover? There is certainly a Threesome candidate, which as far as I know has always been a Townie. I'd say there is a much higher chance of xnut being mafia lover than townie lover and that's certainly a worthy lynch imo.

Another night might give a second detective more time to check on Hardy and possibly save us from a bad lynch or take away our doubts and give us an easy lynch.
why you rely on a wish that a 2nd detective exists ? Also we already that Hardy is most likely a mafia since Panda wanted to steal him, So at this point it makes people go i'm a det route since Hardy would be an easy target for such claim. Hardy must die
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh this is a lot to catch up on. I've skimmed through gnut posts because I wanted to see what he responds, the thing with the RT protection is interesting. Considering I believe Hardy is 100% scum and is lying about protecting me(LMAO he mistrusted me D1 and D2 and then that) we can safely assume Shad did the real protection which explains the Van-Greg thing, no?

Want to backread, 2:30 am ayyy.
Like I asked Hardy...whats the probability.
Me fukan up and claiming sonething something I couldn't have done first hour of day.
Or im telling the truth....gtfoh
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Just got back from a long tiring day and I can't wait to go to bed, not even gonna try reading everything so I don't know what came up or was said. Though I'll try to reply to the two relevant mentions I got to clear up some stuff.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You went quiet is what I remember from D2, not any "Oh gry is town after all whoopsie"

Not the main point, but I don't believe you did the role. Getting elixir up as Freeman would be the way to go.
Why? If I drink it and would die and the effect would work twice, it's a terrible idea.

I said what I would do yesterday (stopping the brewing) because I assumed I would be insta lynched today and we would have dets around.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I checked Evil on N1 and got that he targeted DD. Then I checked you on N2 and got no result. We got 2 prostitutes claim: one said that he blocked Greg on N2, the other said he didn't use his role. Neither me nor you got a PM about being blocked with the RT, so how do we solve this?
You kill me, and I take Lambu or whoever I'm marking next with me, pretty forward solution.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top