DafukHaha....good traitor xp
I‘d be kissing your feet if our roles were reversed
Tho whatever I didn‘t do it for gratitude but for the pro-townness.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like greg how do you explain you survived N1?
DafukHaha....good traitor xp
Tho whatever I didn‘t do it for gratitude but for the pro-townness.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh plz...i waa apprenticeDafuk
I‘d be kissing your feet if our roles were reversedTho whatever I didn‘t do it for gratitude but for the pro-townness.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like greg how do you explain you survived N1?
Being apprentice doesn‘t make you survive a kill and be told via PM about it thoOh plz...i waa apprentice
Not something to glorify...you see its easy to frame xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who cares...now im here wtecking havoc on scumbagsDafuk
I‘d be kissing your feet if our roles were reversedTho whatever I didn‘t do it for gratitude but for the pro-townness.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like greg how do you explain you survived N1?

With comp considered do you mean the Demon Doctor, the Orgz Bodyguard, 1/2 Prostitute and with mechanic that is basically a free Doctor every day? Though some of these could be scum.And for the record, if it ever matters, so far I believe in both DD and Sakura, comp considered. Unlike the 2 hoes, that would be OP with the mechanics.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do lynch a mafia first then celebrate, biggest thing you did so far was get a townie hostkilled..Who cares...now im here wtecking havoc on scumbags![]()
If we believe in claims, we got 2 BPs and 3 competent protectors in Orgz, Greg and Demon. The struggle for the mafia to pick the targets would prolly be a delight to watch : )Next night may be brutal, unlikely we get lucky again with blocking the RT kill, and poisoner still is an option for the 2-mafia setup. Protectors have a lot of people to pick from as well.
Sorry...but right now think bel is priorty 1 and orgz 2..demon being 3rdBesides Bel, I'd appreciate protection for the night as well.
Considering you‘re claiming Spy you could do just thatIf we believe in claims, we got 2 BPs and 3 competent protectors in Orgz, Greg and Demon. The struggle for the mafia to pick the targets would prolly be a delight to watch : )

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What sold you on Bel being prio 1? As possibke Mafia Noble? Just cause she made anti-Vandred posts?Sorry...but right now think bel is priorty 1 and orgz 2..demon being 3rd
I got someone killed...lasi I check Cres is a grown ass womanWith comp considered do you mean the Demon Doctor, the Orgz Bodyguard, 1/2 Prostitute and with mechanic that is basically a free Doctor every day? Though some of these could be scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do lynch a mafia first then celebrate, biggest thing you did so far was get a townie hostkilled..
I'm off for now.
No. I believe we could have 2 BPs cause it's confirmed we have/had two killing parties + RT kill. And indeed we dunno what Demon is, even if town, could be insane. Orgz BG doesn't affect this math, as I said, he doesn't prevent a kill in most times, just shift it. The free doctor can easily be controlled by mafia as well cause bigger number, right, Marcie?With comp considered do you mean the Demon Doctor, the Orgz Bodyguard, 1/2 Prostitute and with mechanic that is basically a free Doctor every day? Though some of these could be scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So Spy dies, ok.Sorry...but right now think bel is priorty 1 and orgz 2..demon being 3rd
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sadly not in that level.Considering you‘re claiming Spy you could do just that![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im sorry...think both me and orgz should protect Bell...double protection so they cant get her.Just don't coordinate, Greg, you pick, and let the other two do the same. If you guys say what you're gonna do, then you hand others like Desin (if he's legit) to the scums. In this case, it's better to even overlap a protection than to confirm what's a safe target to the mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
See I disagree...think double protection is better in a set up like this...sorry butterfly but I trust Bel.Tio...
Then they'll kill Demon or Desin or me, likely Demon. They won't even have the chance of failing. You just don't say what you'll do with your protection, but alas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
