Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hello, I just woke up 20 min before the end, feeling slightly better had a bad night.

I won't be able to read everything in 20 min.

Why did you guys change your mind and are going for hardy?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Also everyone has to claim tomorrow or they should absolutely get instalynched, no more fuck ups like with Lambu last game. Not happy with the Hardy lynch since I believe that the xnut lynch would bring more benefits in the long run but it all depends on which roles they have. NGL if Hardy appears as freeman, Raven's campaign will hint very hard at mafia mason that just manipulates poor Hll for her own benefits.
And if he turned out to be mafia, It will strongly hint as hard that you are mafia as well.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Hello, I just woke up 20 min before the end, feeling slightly better had a bad night.

I won't be able to read everything in 20 min.

Why did you guys change your mind and are going for hardy?
Because people suddenly decided to follow Raven's train and believe that Hardy's mafia role is more dangerous than Xnut's. Also Belserion came out as the Threesome Candidate so Xnut is definitely the Mafia Lover.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And if he turned out to be mafia, It will strongly hint as hard that you are mafia as well.
Why would it hint just as hard? Because I want to lynch xnut who is 100% mafia instead of hardy who is less than 100% confirmed to be mafia?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Because people suddenly decided to follow Raven's train and believe that Hardy's mafia role is more dangerous than Xnut's. Also Belserion came out as the Threesome Candidate so Xnut is definitely the Mafia Lover.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why would it hint just as hard? Because I want to lynch xnut who is 100% mafia instead of hardy who is less than 100% confirmed to be mafia?
because you insists that xnut is a better kill when he isn't.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
A freeman is a toxic claim because everyone knows it would put Townies at disadvantage so the only way i can trust Hardy is post his death, Also lynching xnut is doing Mafia a favor by sparing another kill for them that ain't xnut.

Again Let mafia deal with xnut. They will eventually do
xnut is mafiaa lover T_T Raven y u refuse to see that? If bel is 3some and she's noble town xnut's mafia lover, if xnut's town then bel's mafia noble, meaning she doesn't care who she's gonna snipe if both xnut and hardy are towns but she'd snipe hardy for her to live more, is more likely ...... nothing against bels but that's what I'd do. If xnut lives more and is mafia it's bad.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I also have no chance of catching up, just checking in quickly. But I’m fine with Hardy being lynched.

If we believe Shad is telling the truth about his role it might be good to try and get another high suspect to cast the last vote? Might already have been suggested but yeah.

Farf is listed twice in the vote count btw.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, since DD thinks I'm lying and came out cuz I of my mafia ballz of steel, and since I actually believed him to be BP too (especially with 2 prostitutes and 2 spies now), does that also mean 1. Farfalla is not spy and is lying trying to incriminate gajeel? Since EVIL3YE WAS SPY AND DIED as spy? Does that also mean Vandred or Design one of them is lying too? since they both appear to be prostitutes?

and if you reply yes to those questions, how does that also apply to me since I was told that there have been games with 2 bps in them? Is it too far fetched? Then if it seems far fetched I guess we'll see if anyone decides to lynch me or DD, no point in continuing on the subject. I'm just surprised you think like this and yet Farfalla's claim to be spy can't be a lie, since no one countered it, but there lies poor Evil dead spy, but no 2 spies is 100% legit but 2 BPs is not Especially since I also hinted from early on about my role.
If you're leaning to believe you and DD are legit then I don't see what's your issue with my role having a dupe, specially cause it's not uncommon to have 2 Spies in game, when one is often a bastard role. But interesting to see what you're making of this.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
No I don't.
Your anonymous vote is still up in the air and you mentioned not having an "anti-town" attitude. Do you also believe that Hardy has a "more dangerous" mafia role than xnut?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
10 mins to go. Which snake do you guys wanna lynch?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I was also baiting mafia with my epic traitor play orgz. And it worked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Imagine mafia pad with living xnut though!!
lol where the hell were you baiting? :)))))))
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Feeling some last second hesitation on Hardy, uh.

On the off-chance he's really Freeman and we lynch him, all blockers and protectors should be extremely careful with what they do the 2 nights as any prevented kill counts.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I also have no chance of catching up, just checking in quickly. But I’m fine with Hardy being lynched.

If we believe Shad is telling the truth about his role it might be good to try and get another high suspect to cast the last vote? Might already have been suggested but yeah.

Farf is listed twice in the vote count btw.
As far as I recall, Xavier is currently the last voter. Either him or Hll.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And I have no idea how unupdated the votecount is. Is it as close as it shows? I feel like some new Hardy votes came in.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Your anonymous vote is still up in the air and you mentioned not having an "anti-town" attitude. Do you also believe that Hardy has a "more dangerous" mafia role than xnut?
Both my votes are up in air. And I don't know about the roles. I'm talking player ability. Hardy is the more dangerous of the two because he's so convincing. Xnut doesn't care.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Farfalla I do believe you’re Town, but you have left “clues” behind in games where you were Mafia as well just to have something to base a claim on. Just saying. And also, earlier you said 2 BP’s isn’t too crazy and have lent credence to it when summarizing the overall situation, but now you’ve been making it sound like it’s unlikely. Like I said, I do believe you’re Town but you’re definitely making it a bit harder to believe with these little inconsistencies, you must understand that.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Feeling some last second hesitation on Hardy, uh.

On the off-chance he's really Freeman and we lynch him, all blockers and protectors should be extremely careful with what they do the 2 nights as any prevented kill counts.
yeah not gonna be brewing tonight either way the lynch goes. Too many rather hard cases on people to not spread my legs and block people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Both my votes are up in air. And I don't know about the roles. I'm talking player ability. Hardy is the more dangerous of the two because he's so convincing. Xnut doesn't care.
Is he so convincing when the choice is between him and a 100000% confirmed mafia?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
xnut >>> x7 (Vandred, sakura-aneki, Hardy, Lambu, Organizized, desin24, gnut )

Hardy >>> x9 (digitaldude, Raven, Shad, Belserion, Demonspeed, Gry, Xnut, farfalla,HII )

What I think are current votes. I could switch to xnut hmmmm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top