Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votes​
I'd say "wtf happened while I was gone", but I'm likely going to miss out on most of today too. I'm sorry but it turned out to be almost impossible for me to dedicate more than a couple sparse hours to the game, most of which are dedicated to catching up. At least it looks like our lynches are lined up pretty easily for the next couple of days with xnut and Hardy.

I don't have much to share, sucks to lose the second third investigative role but at least it looks like the scum keep failing kills so there's that. Don't know if it's better to go for the Lover first to get rid of the obvious 3SC as soon as possible or Hardy who's pretty much certain mafia at the moment. On one hand we start reducing some mafia numbers, on the other we eliminate a TP team who can summon the RT. Assuming the Lover and 3SC to be one townie and one mafia, getting them first might give us the same result, so votekill xnut for now. I'll try to check in later tonight and hope there aren't 40 pages to read
vote kill hardy die mafia
We lost many townies and Mafia still has zero loses.

I guess Hardy is the best lynch today

Votekill Hardy
Votekill Xavier for now. He could still be mafia with Santa, the 5 deaths gifts sounds funny but a wild guess. They'd need a killer among them in case mafia was wiped or in need of control, otherwise it would be extremely hard for the Lovers to win the game. So imo the one that got sub'd in the classic mafia-townie duo was the townie, by santa, maintaining basic Lover funcionality, and hence Xavier is mafia.

Was gonna vote Greg but the fact he took the RT kill on N1 makes him look like the threesome indeed, not mafia. Unless Xavier won the RT from the mafia and used it on his dad (LOOOL), which puts Greg back as mafia. But meanwhile, I'll pick the son.

Whoever wants to take a leap with Hardy can dispute the RT with the mafia to kill him.
I would go for the confirmed mafia over the could be mafia today.

We need to stop them from getting an elixir or reduce their capability to hog all 2/3 RT actions, put a dent in their number.

Hardy is clearly not the lover so he is a more guaranteed mafia kill.

The lovers can wait.

VoteKill Hardy
I'm not locking, in case you guys decide someone else is better target for today, but in my personal opinion best choice is 100% lover who is probably going to assure us 1 mafia kill too, and elimination of lovers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh yes and

!votekill xnut

lmao almost votelocked by accident :)))
Votelock xnut
uat? admirer?
I mean, don't enroll in mafia game if you don't allocate the time to be proactive. It's the same scolding I myself received in the past, so passing it on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yep. that's it, sorry guys but my money is on him.

!votelock xnut
votelock hardy
Votekill xnut , by getting rid of lover we will also get rid of the Threesome, which is antitown aswell. I also believe that the Threesome is either Mafia or Town to make it a perfect threeway (am I right Daws?) So its a mafia head regardless.
Hmmm...wait is threesome confirmed?

I thouth xnut only confirmed he is a lover.

Anyways, I more or less concur with the reasoning stated.

Votekill xnut
@Vandred why did you choose to block Gnut? Despite how the Jinx thing turned out he was the most pro town player I thought. I can understand a townie targeting him for protection but to block him?

There is no way xnut can twist his way out of revealing himself. Holt flipping lover just sealed his fate.

Shad basically asking why Orgz is still alive is kinda funny. That mistake would be way too silly for a Mafia member so I believe his explanation.

"Freeman" still alive huh? And is somehow looking likely to live yet another day? Mafia trusting Town to lynch a claimed freeman doesn't seem legit. @Organizized I'm not sure why you think Mafia would leave killing him for later but they're kind of on a roll. A double NP would have been good for them. But now I guess we're supposed spam him with protection? I'm sorry there's literally nothing that can convince me he's legit. Panda didn't die for nothing. Votekill Hardy.
Masons might have a shot at outnumbering Mafia in RT mechanic depending on how Mafia


Don’t get me wrong, he’s still right up there on my list, I simply said I don’t think him being alive doesn’t further incriminate him by default. In my eyes at least, Mafia could definitely leave a Freeman alive if he’s the clear “next to lynch” target. Lynching a Freeman and then getting 2 Night Phases to kill more Townies is more efficient than one of those NP’s going toward killing the Freeman.

Hypothetically.

But let’s be real, only reason he’s not already locked like Holt was D2 is xnut blew his Lover-cover but didn’t die, meaning we can kill 2 non-Townies with one stone by killing him. I don’t see the other things that happened today really changing the outcome to that degree.

I’m vote killing xnut for now, because I’m literally falling asleep as I write. But Hardy is still next on the list.
Going to bed.

Vote kill Hardy for now.
Well I gotta protect my important roles and if I actually have a passive role and bait mafia into waisting a kill on me it's also good.

So a scenario is possible where the Santa lover was townie and a mafia member joined as Threesome Candidate. Either way killing one of the two means that both die and that's beneficial.

votekill xnut
Votelock Hardy
Your reveal was 1 page behind the latest page at the time which had some short Hardy stuff I wanted to respond to, sheesh Farfs. I got to it now.

Honestly Ladd being scum doesn't surprise me and I don't see many ways to resolve this to make you both town, so I'd add him to the lynch pile. Let him stack up some more names for his killing though just in case he's not lying and has a good mafia to kill. Unless you believe he has a strong mafia role of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



!votekill Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Not intending to claim this phase sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



You mean you were drunk or something and just blurted out a way different sentence than you wanted to? Or am I misunderstanding?
That's not what I meant :hmph Dying will get me out of this game and allow me to bring someone down with me, that's what I meant :hee I haven't really followed the game to its fullest, so I don't know your arguments for both of the lynches really well, but I'll !votekill xnut for now. If it allows us to bring down both third party and a mafia at the same, then I'll go for it. Hardy next, he's on my list anyway :cookiehand I doubt I'll be here for the rest of the day phase, but I might come back during the last hour to maybe change or votelock my vote.
!votekill hardy
Votekill Poopie
Ok... hopefully xnut is dealt with by the mafia.

Votelock Hardy
Bel said she got involved with two bad men...I assume she was with them before Holt died.

votekill xnut
If I was "confirmed" lover ridding of me vs a mafia who could kill or use an ability doesn't sound very big brain nor pro town, but we will see how things play out :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votelock Hardy

Hardy >>> x10
(digitaldude, Raven, Shad, Belserion, Demonspeed, Gry, Xnut, Farfalla,HII, anonymous vote )

xnut >>> x8
(Vandred, sakura-aneki, Hardy, Lambu, Organizized, desin24, Gajeel, gnut )

And he lived as he died

Mafia Apprentice


NIGHT 3 Begin Now​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Night 3
Countdown



Legends (Special Mechanics) ​
By sacrificing their ability to do any other night actions that night (even if they have no action at the time), a player or players can perform one of two night actions:

Lesser Immortality

Night Ritual
A player can perform a night ritual (priority 0). If performed 3 times, the player obtains an elixir that grants "Lesser Immortality."

Elixir
On a following night, the elixir can be drunk (priority 0) to get Lesser Immortality or passed (priority 0) to another player (whom is notified via a message). Both are bonus actions.

Lesser Immortality
If the Lesser Immortal dies via anything other than a lynch, a strongman kill, or a Rail Tracer kill, then the player shows up dead as “Immortal”, revives the next day (after a day and a night phase), and loses their lesser immortality. This effect does not stack.

Whether as a passable drink or within a lesser immortal, only 4 elixirs can exist at a time. If asked, the hosts can inform a player if the world is at its limit or not.

The Rail Tracer
A player (with or without a group) or multiple players in the same group (masons, mafias, or TP teams) can call upon the Rail Tracer to perform one of three actions on a specified player:
  1. Protect the player from all other actions that night (priority 0).
  2. Block all actions of the player that night. The target player is notified when they are targeted by this action (priority 2).
  3. Kill the player. The target player is notified when they are targeted by this action (priority 4).
The Rail Tracer will only perform each action only once per night (Max: 1 Protect. Max: 1 Block. Max: 1 Kill).

For each of the three, the request that gets fulfilled is the one that had the most sacrifices made for it and gets randomly selected in the case of a tie

Sacrificing and calling for the Rail Tracer occur at the same priority as the action they’re asking to be performed.

A group that does a collective sacrifice for a Rail Tracer action must designate the caller. If none is selected or the selected player is blocked then the action fails.

A player that successfully calls on the Rail Tracer to perform an action cannot sacrifice for that action in the future, even if they're not the caller.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




Things are getting interesting...


Demonspeed ( Doctor )

A passenger turned up dead last night.

And so the Flying Pussyfoot went on.


Day 4 Starts Now
Day 4 will last 20 hours.
Countdown until Day 4 ends

​
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Desin is a scum
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
RIP @Demonspeed, no idea why you revealed doctor yesterday 😿

Desin is a scum
I slightly think he is mafia, do you have a reason to be sure?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How do you guys justify only 1 kill today?

Did mafia really run out of RT summoners for kill? especially with Hardy being their killer for the first 2 nights probably and dying without ever being part of a summon?

Did they skip using it today to continue the elixir brewing and may start summoning again tomorrow?
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh Demon, wish at least 1 BG protected you but there were far too many options and mafia seems to have taken a good risk, maybe we‘ll have good results from the night.

And wow the Rail Tracer sure sucks at killing huh, not at all like in the show.

Honestly one prostitute has to be scum, no way town has 2 even if you assume that mafia can easily get RT Block.

Going to bed now.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Defending Hardy without logical reasons.
sakura / lambu / desin24 / gajeel

one or two are mafia in xnut voters, it makes sense that they didn't want hardy dead, he had 2 kills already all he needed is 1 extra night to get mafia bomb or strongman he could have used before getting lynched.

Mafia Apprentice (Mafia): At the start of the game, the host presents the Mafia Apprentice with up to three mafia roles of the host's choosing. If the Mafia Apprentice successfully kills twice, he can pick one of those roles to become his primary role for the rest of the game. He can only choose a role at Night phase, but can use it the same Night once chosen.
I didn't want to follow the xnut is just as good as hardy logic, because it looked like mafia was trying to delay Hardy's death, Hardy even played until the last second, which made a lot of us uneasy about letting him live, Holt gave up without a fight.

Anybody that defended Hardy is suspect.

Be careful today they will use the same defeatist attitude to try to get us to lynch xnut and lose bel.

Don't lock your votes, wait for everybody to claim, something new may happen that will allow us to figure out a sure mafia.

Be back in 8h please don't lock!
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
sakura / lambu / desin24 / gajeel

one or two are mafia in xnut voters, it makes sense that they didn't want hardy dead, he had 2 kills already all he needed is 1 extra night to get mafia bomb or strongman he could have used before getting lynched.



I didn't want to follow the xnut is just as good as hardy logic, because it looked like mafia was trying to delay Hardy's death, Hardy even played until the last second, which made a lot of us uneasy about letting him live, Holt gave up without a fight.

Anybody that defended Hardy is suspect.

Be careful today they will use the same defeatist attitude to try to get us to lynch xnut and lose bel.

Don't lock your votes, wait for everybody to claim, something new may happen that will allow us to figure out a sure mafia.

Be back in 8h please don't lock!
Xnut shouldn't be a lynch option at least not now. I'm honestly will vote against Desin no matter what happened this day phase.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Xnut shouldn't be a lynch option at least not now. I'm honestly will vote against Desin no matter what happened this day phase.
Yes we have RT Kill anytime we want, we should never lynch him.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
what do you mean by the RT Kill anytime?
Mafia will or already run out of Rail Tracer kills, so now any one (townie or third party) can use it if they win the coin flip.

If you summon or help summon any Rail Tracer action, you can't do it again, so if they have 6 members, and used 2 every night to summon they should have run out by now, worse case scenario is that mafia used only 1 person to summon or recruited a traitor and still have 1 to 3 people left to do it, but anyway end game 100% town will be doing the RT killing.

This mechanic was designed for a game with a lot of third parties, but since most have died, it a pro town mechanic.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Mafia will or already run out of Rail Tracer kills, so now any one (townie or third party) can use it if they win the coin flip.

If you summon or help summon any Rail Tracer action, you can't do it again, so if they have 6 members, and used 2 every night to summon they should have run out by now, worse case scenario is that mafia used only 1 person to summon or recruited a traitor and still have 1 to 3 people left to do it, but anyway end game 100% town will be doing the RT killing.

This mechanic was designed for a game with a lot of third parties, but since most have died, it a pro town mechanic.
Well to be honest i don't get the mechanics to the fullest, What does priorities 4 mean, I think it need 4 people to make it. no?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well to be honest i don't get the mechanics to the fullest, What does priorities 4 mean, I think it need 4 people to make it. no?
It the same as normal role actions priorities.

4 is the lowest priority out of all the actions, so anything can block it like doctor or even RT protect action.

This mechanic is confusing, but it is playing an important role, we should try to figure out how it works, mafia have all night to discuss it with Host.

I wanna just starting to sleep xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sakura / lambu / desin24 / gajeel

one or two are mafia in xnut voters, it makes sense that they didn't want hardy dead, he had 2 kills already all he needed is 1 extra night to get mafia bomb or strongman he could have used before getting lynched.



I didn't want to follow the xnut is just as good as hardy logic, because it looked like mafia was trying to delay Hardy's death, Hardy even played until the last second, which made a lot of us uneasy about letting him live, Holt gave up without a fight.

Anybody that defended Hardy is suspect.

Be careful today they will use the same defeatist attitude to try to get us to lynch xnut and lose bel.

Don't lock your votes, wait for everybody to claim, something new may happen that will allow us to figure out a sure mafia.

Be back in 8h please don't lock!
Hardy should have learned nite 2/day 3....he only needs 2 nites to learn.
Funny you are so certain about the mechanic but dont actually read a role you are exploiting....xD
Another lame attempt at framing me...rofl...fuk you and Van and who ever else.
You are full of bullshit and this post is prime example.
:cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I voted xnut....so what.
They tried to delay the death of an unsuccessful apprentice is your argument....gtfoh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh Demon, wish at least 1 BG protected you but there were far too many options and mafia seems to have taken a good risk, maybe we‘ll have good results from the night.

And wow the Rail Tracer sure sucks at killing huh, not at all like in the show.

Honestly one prostitute has to be scum, no way town has 2 even if you assume that mafia can easily get RT Block.

Going to bed now.
Funny also for you to bring up 2 prostitutes is bullshit...but not 2 spies or bps.
Cause obviously desin coming out after van and van not disputing it is worth mentioning.
Ofc there aren't 2...but what puzzles me is you playing like you are unsure which smh
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Who you matk....hopefully van xD
You believe in Farfalla? Didn't you just reply to GrySun that 2 spies and 2 bulletproof is bullshit too? From what I recall, we already have a confirmed spy, but he's dead :cookiehand
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You believe in Farfalla? Didn't you just reply to GrySun that 2 spies and 2 bulletproof is bullshit too? From what I recall, we already have a confirmed spy, but he's dead :cookiehand
There are 2 different spies...same with opposite affiliation of blockers...just find it weird for Gry to mention the blockers but not the spies or invurnerables.
Isnt it obvious who is lying at this point between Van and desin???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And Shad is all yada yada.....x
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh plz clear shad townie bomb...cause no way there is mafia one and no town one.
But we have 2 bulletproof,1 doc and a bodyguard(not counting me) plus unlimited doc actions.
There aint no fukn bombs
--- Double Post Merged, ---

2 spies make perfect sense in a game where there are many actions....so does a prostitute and escort.
The 2 bps...idk but dont trust
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
People that i don't trust in order.

Desin
Gnut
Grysun
Farfalla, Vandred
Lambu
Shad
Gajeel
Sakura
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@xnut @Belserion Hey my friends, lets take out Desin.

@Hll Hi there ^^, i think desin makes a good lynch today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top