- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,111
- Reaction score
- 12,877
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Votekill Desin
LOL?????????????????????????Yes we have RT Kill anytime we want, we should never lynch him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You said I started the hardy train and wanted to paint me as mafia mason because I want hardy to die despite that I gave solid reasoning while all you did is just spouting non sense, desperately trying to save hardy.Aren't you in a pad with Hll @Raven? Why the need to tag and explicitly tell who to vote for when you have the whole night phase to talk?
Hardy already had the most votes while I argued that xnut was a better lynch. If you really believe I would put myself in that position as a mafia then there is no hope for you and the Hardy lynch was nothing more than a lucky stroke.
I guess protective roles should reveal first. Then Van, me and Lala last? Is that fine with everyone?
Thanks for the laugh.You said I started the hardy train and wanted to paint me as mafia mason because I want hardy to die despite that I gave solid reasoning while all you did is just spouting non sense, desperately trying to save hardy.
tHeRe iS nO hOpe fOr YoU, man like if you are not a mafia which is less likely you still deserve the lynch for being a cringe lord
Votekill Desin
vote kill xnut might change if these guys give any info.
I'd go for the 100% sure mafia kill which is votekill xnut. We might always be lucky and he is the Mafia Escort thus freeing up Far so she can produce results.
!votekill desin24 for now
Agreed. And also what I said, I have no use while escort is in game. So votekill Van now, since Desin alrdy got one. Until we decide who's the safer lynch...
fuck it, I'm going for it.
votekill xnut
might change to lambu if others are willing to see all the shadiness around his claims. if not then so be it.
You can talk to him right now, there is nothing in the rules that say you have to do it at night
~
Guys don't spam the page with xnut stuff, until he says something usefull.
~
Assuming desin is not town or is an escort
His claim to have blocked farf ties them together.
Desin is ignoring the fact that gnut was protected N2 and from what Gry have told me (and many other people mentioned it even Hardy), RT Protection allowed gnut to learn so both gnut and rav claims are not in contradiction.
I also agree with Gry and everybody else case on desin, dropping elixir at N3 for a 50% chance to block van..
--- Double Post Merged, ---
VoteKill Desin24
@Organizized @Vandred @Gajeel cmon dudes. tell me your opinions on the better lynch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lynching Xnut is not doing for us townies any favor since he should be dealt with by the Mafia. They should waste a night action on him at least.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm done i did my part
Votelock Desin
Okay, finally all caught up and finished organizing my thoughts on everyone. It might not be comprehensive of everything that has been said, I've skimmed through a lot in limited intervals of time, so apologies if I've missed out on something crucial.
@Goodboy(Detective) Died Night 2
@Evil3ye(Spy) Died Night 1
@Crescent Jinx(Mortician) (Super Mason) Hostkilled Day 2
@Demonspeed(Doctor)
@pudgiePenguin(Mason Recruiter) Died Night 1
@Copy Panda(Pirate) Died Night 1
@SirSamuel016(Badass Cowboy) Lost a Duel Day 1
@Hardy(Mafia Apprentice)
@Seraph(Mentor) Lynched Day 1
@Holt(Santa Claus) (Lover) Lynched Day 2
@Organizized -> Bodyguard
@gnut -> Apprentice -> learned Bodyguard from Orgz
Orgz already claimed BG on D1 in order to disprove Seraph, very risky mafia play so likely to be town. Could always be Traitor, which could explain one of the many missing kills, but nothing else to that theory and it's kind of already been done.
G claims he learned from Orgz on the night I know I blocked him, went ballistic when I revealed it and didn't stop even after Shad revealed he had used the P0 universal protection on him. Refusing to listen to explanations and tunnel-visioning due to past experiences isn't something new -3- and there's little chance he joined Orgz in a mafia team, so either he's not Apprentice at all and decided that Orgz would be an easy townie to latch on to for gaining credibility, or he's legit. Similarly to Orgz, seeing two BGs still alive on D4 is a little weird, but not impossible with all the blocker, unkillable, protecting roles that have come out or been claimed.
@sakura-aneki -> Bulletproof
@digitaldude -> Bulletproof
Little to mention here, sakura claims to have skipped using the mechanics altogether until last night, which very meme, while DD claims he's been brewing non-stop and even tanked a RT kill. It would be very easy to prove himself tonight by passing the elixir, even if it were a mafia strategy to gain credibility with the town by giving it to a townie they don't plan to ever kill, or one of theirs who's currently trusted, it's leaps and bounds better than sakura's situation, whose actions don't make much sense. One BP in this game already sounds strong, two are very unlikely to me.
@Vandred -> Prostitute
@desin24 -> Prostitute
I've already said what little there's to say about me and my targets, from what I've read gnut was P0 protected not once but twice on N2, so I got my explanation for that and can die in peace. I don't see any way desin can be another Prostitute, I can't say I see the point in his plays but to entertain the idea, he claims brewing the elixir on N1 and N2, and blocking me on N3 when I blocked Gajeel. Farf claims she didn't get a result from spying on me, so either he blocked me as Escort, is legit and possibly Traitor (the idea G likes so much) or lied and someone from his team used P0 on teammate Gaj. Either way, blocking someone you think is Escort when you could have had a Jesus elixir ready to make you an immortal Prostitute on N4 is hard to get behind, and trying to free whatever role he was afraid I could block only makes sense from a mafia perspective to me, not a town one. Another explanation is that I've been Mafia Pirated, but there's no concrete proof to worry about that yet and it would change little of the outcome. Keeping in mind that there's gotta be a single big mafia team, keeping one member in charge of brewing elixirs while everyone else uses RT actions with enough numbers advantage is not absurd to consider, and making him switch to night actions when they're positive the TP competition has been taken care of
@Farfalla -> Spy
@Gajeel -> Banshee
The only things putting into question Farf's claim is Evil already having flipped Spy and Gajeel contrasting her results, which is very little and does more to expose Gaj than anything. Sure, there could always be a big mafia plan to make her results believable, but that would rely on too many factors to be a reasonable theory, gg wp if that's the case. Banshee is a plausible role in this game, but kind of overlaps with the potentially anti-town townie roles that were included (Pirate and Cowboy among the confirmed ones), and his behaviour is anti-town enough.
@GrySun -> Necromancer -> used Mason Recruiter and Spy
@Shad -> Bomb Defuser (Super Mason) -> recruited by Gry
@Lambu -> Jesus (Super Mason)
Now this is pretty interesting. Shad's claim of being Bomb Defuser can only mean there's a Mafia Bomb or he's Mafia Mason himself, but my D1 impression of him hasn't changed - sure, he's not a wide-eyed newbie, but that kind of play would have been really bold. The chance that Gry and Shad are mafia since the start and found the perfect cover is... kinda cool, not gonna lie lol. I've personally know Gry to be able to come up with stuff like this, and it would mean his D2 claim of having P0 protected gnut could have been a fabrication, but they would be among the last players to be considered for a lynch on this whole list imo. The idea that they're town and are able to help with RT actions is too good to ruin it with our own hands, especially because, with some luck, they can prove themselves the best way possible: by nightkilling mafia.
As for Lambu, Jesus is definitely the most out-of-place claim around. Perfect for explaining why he's not getting nightkilled, OP for making elixirs or summoning the RT. At the same time, he's gotta be aware of it himself, so he should know how such a claim would be received. Willing to suspend judgment on him for now.
@Hll -> Starting Mason
@Raven -> Starting Mason
Honestly no idea what to think of Hll, if there's a scum between him and Raven I'd be inclined to think it's Raven? But the Finalbeta is strong with this one so you never know. Raven being adamant on desin makes me trust her somewhat, but not much of the rest. More inclined to believe there was scum among the Super Masons and the starting ones were supposed to be on the Recruiter's side, but they shouldn't be too dangerous for a while at least. The fact that they claim not even attempting a collective RT action in three whole nights is painful for all the wrong reasons.
@xnut -> ??? Lover
@Belserion -> Noble (Threesome Candidate) -> joined xnut
I was a little baffled to see Bel coming out as Lover and wanting to help town, so the best I could think of is xnut wanting to help his mafia team as long as possible with making elixirs or using their numbers for RT actions, and his team telling him to convince Bel to stall for time. But to be quite honest, judging from the way he played all game, it sounds much more likely that he isn't talking to Bel at all and she's given up and decided to help us lol. Kinda lame and not the most exciting of MG plays, but I could understand where she'd be coming from and I'll take it over them helping mafia I guess...
Alright then. As for my vote, I would be inclined to give des the benefit of the doubt until he gives out his elixir, but that means giving at least two more nights to someone I'm almost completely certain must be scum. Personally I'm more eager to get our dilemma cleared out as soon as possible than getting rid of the relative danger the Lovers pose, so votekill desin24.
My personal free time situation hasn't improved by a lot, so I'll be on and off for a while, but this time I'll make sure to stick around until the end of day so I might be willing to switch if someone can convince me to go for another. I don't plan to, though.
ah shit 13 left, damn yep gonna do the same as you fumu fumu.
thanks for the heads up, came close to it XD.
gonna lock, I'm sorry desin, i rly hope you're actually town and I apologize in advance if you die and turn up townie!
!votelock Desin24
Ah man!! I need to get to bed now, so will lock my vote for now.
Votekill desin24
Votelock desin24 to help end this conversation.
We have to talk about what we will do tonight people.
!votelock Gajeel
!votekill desin24
Now I kinda feel like following Gry's vote... I'll likely be killed next, and numbers indicate Gaj as mafia...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Gajeel
Votekill Desin. He did try really hard to save Hardy. And if he's legit you guys have van at the end of a barrel. It makes no sense to continue the Desin /Van drama.
Why would you suggest that? This feels like a Mafia giving up too early because he's been cruising through the game but is finally being voted.
Ugh, eff it. Vote kill Gajeel.
Ah fook it. That post from desin is so townie I'm starting to believe I'm making a mistake /3\
Votekill Gajeel
votelock desin24
Looks like no one else is here atm. Do you already have an idea of who to give it to?Okay lets all tell our night roles. I finished elixr.
I believe only the 1 person that ended up doing the main summon of RT cannot do it again, not the 2+ that helped reach a higher number. So if they really used RT and didn‘t skip out on it 2 phases in a row, 3 members would‘ve already used it up. Likely they have at least 2 more usages then, but hard to tell if they skipped it intentionally or not.Mafia will or already run out of Rail Tracer kills, so now any one (townie or third party) can use it if they win the coin flip.
If you summon or help summon any Rail Tracer action, you can't do it again, so if they have 6 members, and used 2 every night to summon they should have run out by now, worse case scenario is that mafia used only 1 person to summon or recruited a traitor and still have 1 to 3 people left to do it, but anyway end game 100% town will be doing the RT killing.
This mechanic was designed for a game with a lot of third parties, but since most have died, it a pro town mechanic.
They might kill whoever I give it too, but a non suspicious person.Looks like no one else is here atm. Do you already have an idea of who to give it to?
I bet you laugh at yourself at this point because boy your posts are a laughing stock.Thanks for the laugh.
Wrong, the learning isn‘t instant. He does 2 kills, then selects the new role and becomes it on Night 3. They definitely wanted xnut gone first so that Hardy can finish learning and using a role they were given.Hardy should have learned nite 2/day 3....he only needs 2 nites to learn.
There can be 2 Spies, if one was/is Paranoid so they‘d be useless or actively harmful. There could also be 2BGs, with how many kills we were supposed to expect. In both it‘s possible they‘re both town or that one is lying.Funny also for you to bring up 2 prostitutes is bullshit...but not 2 spies or bps.
Cause obviously desin coming out after van and van not disputing it is worth mentioning.
Ofc there aren't 2...but what puzzles me is you playing like you are unsure which smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I could bet there are some scum here that tried to get Hardy to live another phase. Maybe he had some good role like Strongman they wanted him to use before he is lynched.xnut >>> x8 (Vandred, sakura-aneki, Hardy, Lambu, Organizized, desin24, Gajeel, gnut )![]()
Not yet, sry. You should be trusting me more than others that didn‘t reveal so they should come first.gry can you fuggin reveal role?
ITS DAY 4 DIE GRYSUN DIE!Not yet, sry. You should be trusting me more than others that didn‘t reveal so they should come first.
I can decenly confirm myself with my role so you can hold your horses right there.ITS DAY 4 DIE GRYSUN DIE!
You've seen my lack of activity, I wasn't able to read the threads in time to make good choices at night. Depending on the others revealing their actions of last night I might at least be of some help.Wrong, the learning isn‘t instant. He does 2 kills, then selects the new role and becomes it on Night 3. They definitely wanted xnut gone first so that Hardy can finish learning and using a role they were given.
There can be 2 Spies, if one was/is Paranoid so they‘d be useless or actively harmful. There could also be 2BGs, with how many kills we were supposed to expect. In both it‘s possible they‘re both town or that one is lying.
However not for the Prostitutes, no way we have 2 with the Blocking RT. I‘d normally trust desin and easily say that Vand is scum, but what bothers me about it is that Vand used his role while desin(who should be a great Prostitute player) decided not to block anyone dor 2 nights. I just cannot see town desin not blocking when he‘s given Prostitute.
What‘s the point of protective roles revealing? They didn‘t die so obviously they didn‘t target Demon. Not like their target matters here.I guess protective roles should reveal first. Then Van, me and Lala last? Is that fine with everyone?