desin did you finish your elixr?
What if they targeted Demon but got blocked? Thus putting more focus on Vand and me with a possible escort trying to hide as a prostitute? According to Vand Gnut was blocked and should not have learned anythingy yet he claims to have finished learning BG. Also @Farfalla might have targeted gnut so he should reveal before her anyway as well. I see potential of getting valuable info from that order of revealing but maybe that's just me.What‘s the point of protective roles revealing? They didn‘t die so obviously they didn‘t target Demon. Not like their target matters here.
Farf should probably go last, so @Gajeel should be first followed by you two prostitutes, unless Lambu is something too.
Go for it.There's a high chance that they have a Mafia Det since they killed Lawl in N2 just because so I think its the right time to reveal. Should I do it first or wait for others?
Also Im kind of disappointed in myself after the Hardy reveal, he's always scum when he goes all reasonable and composed under suspicion but
1. His claim was particularly pinning me, it would have made a lot of sense to be what he claimed to be.
2. I had faith that just because he wasn't being snarky this game it didn't mean he was scum, guess I was wrong.
3. Still had faith in something killing Panda instead of suicide.
As for why I decided xnut over him its pretty obvious, it takes more antitown players than the other option + reasons stated above. I agree with maybe 2 scum dwelling among his voters anyway.
Look who is talking.Go for it.
Did not expect the way, the truth and the life in this composition to be honest. Did you brew some juice?Man does not live by claim alone. The ways of the Pigeon are inscrutable.
![]()
Did you like ignore my previous post to you? What's your suspect list in order?Look who is talking.
Claim a role and stop deflecting.Did you like ignore my previous post to you? What's your suspect list in order?
I don't buy your "was too busy so I decided to block nobody" thing. You of all people should know the value of Prostitute, even if you target randomly the knowledge that the person was blocked on a certain day is huge for confirming claims.Let's see Gry claim first. He seems too happy to jump on Raven's big brain train.
What if the Hardy train was made to keep xnut alive? Lover, mafia detective, plus Santa plus Noble would be OP but I should not be one to talk about OP TP's.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Claim a role and stop deflecting.
I can decenly confirm myself with my role so you can hold your horses right there.
xnut is a mafia. Gajeel probably. vandred/desin.Did you like ignore my previous post to you? What's your suspect list in order?
Faith is the only way man. Besides this is hardly the same as last game, gave a very solid hint in D1 and you know I only ever do that if town.Considering the thing Lambu pulled off last game you shouldn't be liking this post desin lmao.
Wait is your claim really Jesus?Faith is the only way man. Besides this is hardly the same as last game, gave a very solid hint in D1 and you know I only ever do that if town.
Also Jesus SuperMason is pretty op, by joining the team we could have got a solid number to challenge Mafia's RT usage for the rest of the game. Thats why Hardy claiming Freeman SuperMason made so much sense, the man nailed it in a stroke of luck.
Only for last night, tried using protection the first two nights on Panda N1 and gnut N2.Did not expect the way, the truth and the life in this composition to be honest. Did you brew some juice?
Why those 2? And why never say anything about protection usage?Only for last night, tried using protection the first two nights on Panda N1 and gnut N2.
You man of little faithWait is your claim really Jesus?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because I had to make me look like I had an active role that would not use RT of course. Everyone that claimed using elixir craft or RT are not priority kills.Why those 2? And why never say anything about protection usage?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also those two because I trusted Panda was a kill target for N1 and gnut because he's too town this game. I knew I lost coinflip in N1 cause panda died and you came out as gnut protector, which made him town in my eyes. Protected G the night after for that reason and knew that Vand didn't necessarily block him for it.Why those 2?